Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (6 Viewers)

jordan210

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get tickets in Hospitality / any other way than through the club?

Wembley has members. Club Wembley is basicly a membership that lets you buy hospitality tickets.

So I think they get first refusal. Might be worth calling club Wembley and seeing what the process is for hand backs

mark82

Ah, that's interesting, thanks. Still wouldn't be there on the tickets I bought, but I'd be over on the games I'd been to. Serves me right for being a bit lazy and letting my mates sort it. 😁

Pity, I would've loved a seat on the half way line, just to piss @shmmeee off. 😄
It's over 3 years, so only needs max 10 games.

andmillsy

Will be trying to get tickets at 3pm. Can anyone tell me do you have to choose the category you hope to buy first or can you just say give me any 2 tickets ? If you have to choose a category which has the best chance of availability ?
Thanks

shmmeee

Will be trying to get tickets at 3pm. Can anyone tell me do you have to choose the category you hope to buy first or can you just say give me any 2 tickets ? If you have to choose a category which has the best chance of availability ?
Thanks

Normal ticket site so you can filter by amount and make sure together is toggled and it’ll find them for you wherever they are available. You can filter by category if you know what you want as well but likely they’ll all be the upper tiers.

andmillsy

Normal ticket site so you can filter by amount and make sure together is toggled and it’ll find them for you wherever they are available. You can filter by category if you know what you want as well but likely they’ll all be the upper tiers.
Cheers appreciate the quick response

CV22SBA

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get tickets in Hospitality / any other way than through the club?
This is the email the club sent out yesterday.

We don’t have any corporate tickets. Below are the only options Wembley have available.

Please see details below for hospitality packages available to purchase for the Championship Play-Off Final on Saturday 27th May, kick-off 4:45pm.

These packages are available directly from Wembley only and are not available to purchase via Coventry City FC, the commercial team or our website. For any enquiries or to purchase please contact Wembley directly on [email protected] with the subject line ‘Coventry City FC Pitch View/Private Box hospitality referral’ and provide the following details;

• Package:
• Number of Packages:
• Name:
• Company Name (if applicable):
• Billing Address:
• Email Address:
• Phone Number:

Packages are available on a first come first served basis and the Wembley team will come back to you regardless whether you are successful or not, please do not bombard them with messages, they will get back to you.

Private Boxes are available as 8, 12 and 20 seaters, there is a limited amount available and all enquiries will be subject to availability.

Please note that the Pitch View package will open subject to a minimum of 100 places being sold.

Pitch View package - £450 inc. VAT per person – 154 seats
• Reserved premium seating directly outside Pitch View facility on Level 3
• Three course buffet menu
• Inclusive beers, wines and soft drinks served for three hours pre-match, at half time and for one hour post-match
• Shared tables of 10
• Matchday souvenir programme

Private Boxes - £559 inc. VAT per person
• Premium ticket directly outside your box on Level 3 or 4 of the Stadium
• 8, 12 or 20 seaters available
• Superb pre match dining experience – 3 course plated menu
• Complimentary bar including beer, house wines and soft drinks
• Your own chef and host/hostess in attendance throughout
• 42” flat screen TV in every Box
• Match day souvenir programme for each guest
See you at Wembley.

no_loyalty

My wife is trying to get father-in-law’s but says this event is not yet available to you, has 250 loyalty points.

Sky Blue Pete

Thanks
Just cat and block

Garlana86

Mmm, so ive been logged in for a while, wanted to see if it would kick me, but it hasnt and i cant still only see the STH tickets still. I assumed it would kick you out during the queue phase, but it hasnt? I cant buy any, not enough points - just torturing myself.

Garlana86

Mmm, so ive been logged in for a while, wanted to see if it would kick me, but it hasnt and i cant still only see the STH tickets still. I assumed it would kick you out during the queue phase, but it hasnt? I cant buy any, not enough points - just torturing myself.
Hah nvm, the CAPTCHA prompt (whatever its called) kicked me out. 2k in the queue

theferret

Not huge numbers queueing given there will be loads on multiple browsers and devices and a fair few sight seeing. Not sure we will sell out in this window (could be wrong) in which case odd that the window is so long at 3 days.

Garlana86

Not huge numbers queueing given there will be loads on multiple browsers and devices and a fair few sight seeing. Not sure we will sell out in this window (could be wrong) in which case odd that the window is so long at 3 days.
There is three more days of this till general. My toes and fingers are crossed for one rogue ticket.

PVA

I'm actually in the site. Just keep moving around different links.

Just be wary, I did that for that the playoff first leg and it logged me out.

Thought I'd be clever and get in there an hour before kick off to avoid the queue.

Garlana86

Just be wary, I did that for that the playoff first leg and it logged me out.

Thought I'd be clever and get in there an hour before kick off to avoid the queue.
Yeh i wanted to test this today, and the captcha prompt was my undoing, before that appeared i was fine. I think it has something to do with refreshing the screen and the general moving with no action across pages that creates the captcha (anti-ai) prompt. This unfortunately is where the problem occurs from what i can tell.

Im trying my best to work out the best strategy for Monday still, refining the art of arriving at just the right time...

Users who are viewing this thread