Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (6 Viewers)

edgy

Just be wary, I did that for that the playoff first leg and it logged me out.

Thought I'd be clever and get in there an hour before kick off to avoid the queue.
Yep, just has.

edgy

Timed out nearly dead on 30 mins regardless of activity.

Oh back of the queue....... 3000 odd

skybluelee

Nope. I assume they will open the 'gate' at 3 and away we go. Wasn't this nervous during the 8 mins of injury time on Wednesday!

Robinshio

if there are around 10k tickets left, if you are queue number up to say 6000, you will be fine due to multiple logins etc

edgy

People moaning about it on Twitter mine seems still up
Luckily I did that "notify me" thing. Logged out of everything, VPN, the lot. Followed email back into the queue.

Fuck me this is stressful. Anyone got any Just for Men?

Skyblue_LDN

Any guesses for how many will have 100pts + ? It's that figure x2 and then how many tickets are left before today? I guess it will become clear later...just a shame it's not tomorrow for general and we have to wait till Monday.

I'm almost resign to the fact I won't be going even if I'm just getting one ticket for myself.
There’s about 4.5k people in the queue at the moment waiting for tickets on the portal, presuming they all take 2 I doubt there will be any for Monday 😞

PVA

There’s about 4.5k people in the queue at the moment waiting for tickets on the portal, presuming they all take 2 I doubt there will be any for Monday 😞

I suppose there will be a lot of duplicates there, people logging on with multiple browsers/devices.

But yeah given general sale is not until Monday it does seem quite doubtful.

mark82

I suppose there will be a lot of duplicates there, people logging on with multiple browsers/devices.

But yeah given general sale is not until Monday it does seem quite doubtful.

Yeah, I was on twice. Others will have more. Can't take the risk of one session dying and having to go to the back of the queue.

Users who are viewing this thread