Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (2 Viewers)

CoventryUSA

If anyone is willing to sell one ticket, I am seriously considering flying over from the U.S.

Alkhen

Right. This time can any regular posters who can’t get tickets speak up? Not Mr “oh I signed up in 2012 and have made 6 posts”

There should be enough spares for STs to sort people out.

Fully aware it's a lot to ask but If a season ticket holder can spare capacity to bag me 1 adult 1 kid ticket I'd be eternally grateful. Not sure I have enough points in the bank (work, life and travel costs getting in the way recently) Fearing they won't make general sale. Would blow my lads mind to go to Wembley

Otis

Unfortunately, I don't think their is any way financially that I can make this:(

Wish all who are going to have the best of times, and I know you will cheer the Sky Blues on to victory!
Aww, you make me want to win the lottery, so I can get tickets for you and anyone else struggling.

Been there, got the t-shirt.

So many people struggling to make ends meet these days aren't there.

Skyblue_LDN

Right. This time can any regular posters who can’t get tickets speak up? Not Mr “oh I signed up in 2012 and have made 6 posts”

Lovely sentiment, guess most of us will be hoping for the best on Monday, I’ve been saving for my wedding all year so zip points!

Skyblue_LDN

I broke my foot on Friday, if I’m lucky enough to get a ticket on gen sale is it okay to take crutches into Wembley? Wearing one of those daft moon boot things too

Sky Blue Harry H

How many season ticket holders do we have currently? 2 per. It's going to be fastest finger first for the points bracket. Can't see this making general sale
13,000 (crudely) x2 = 26,000, leaves 10,000 for general sale. Most, who attend normally will get one, plus a few 'invited' others. ST holders will choose some deserving City fan with their extra ticket (I know I am)

CovInEssex

Not holding out much hope but if any ST holder isn't using their spare I'd like to have it. I can bank transfer the money straight away.

Preferably in blocks 132-135

Brighton Sky Blue

Will be looking to buy 4 tickets and one of those can go to someone who needs one. Would rather be sat near an online acquaintance than a random anyway

napolimp

May as well ask this now, if anyone can get a spare couple of tickets (or even just 1), would greatly greatly appreciate it. I already know I won't be available when they go on sale to 100+ points, so probably won't get a chance to purchase. Thanks in advance.

Going to repost my earlier request, if anyone is in a position to spare 1 or 2 of their allocation, would be greatly appreciated. 👍🏼

Users who are viewing this thread