Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (3 Viewers)

CCFC-PAK

'Monday 22nd May – 10am
General Sale – fans must have an existing account created before 13th May'

Hey, does anyone know if that means an etickiting account or an ifollow? i assume its etickiting but don't want to be screwed over if it means ifollow :(

CovLis86

Why does the allocation seem so low? Is it possible more will be added? Nervous it won't make general sale for me and my Dad.

CovInEssex

'Monday 22nd May – 10am

Hey, does anyone know if that means an etickiting account or an ifollow? i assume its etickiting but don't want to be screwed over if it means ifollow :(

eticketing

Why does the allocation seem so low? Is it possible more will be added? Nervous it won't make general sale for me and my Dad.

Because it's a big time game that gates filtered down to the fans at the bottom of the tree. No more tickets will come.

Winny the Bish

'Monday 22nd May – 10am

Fuck sake. My Dad buys his season ticket in person, never had an eticketing account.

ajsccfc

It's pretty much the standard for the Champ playoff by the looks of it, looking at Forest's site from last year they had roughly the same number. The higher you go the less tickets available for actual fans

TomRad85

Right. This time can any regular posters who can’t get tickets speak up? Not Mr “oh I signed up in 2012 and have made 6 posts”

There should be enough spares for STs to sort people out.
Mate you'd make my year. If you have one on top I've got a mate that would be all over it too but people on this group should get priority of course

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

CovLis86

It's pretty much the standard for the Champ playoff by the looks of it, looking at Forest's site from last year they had roughly the same number. The higher you go the less tickets available for actual fans
It's sad really, can imagine the number of empty hospitality seats already yet the tonnes of fans unable to get any. It's what's made previous trips so extra special is to have it packed out.

skyblueiom

flying in from the Isle of Man, would be grateful for any kind soul who may have a spare. Realise its a lot to ask, but thanks.

Grendel

Been to the front of que twice and then won't let me enter site to buy I'm going mad help!

there’s plenty of time it’s not open till 10 is it?

lacesoutdom

Went to the home game with the old man, taking him to wembley again is going to be incredible, just hoping we get a ticket each, i dont even care where.

Garlana86

Fuck sake. My Dad buys his season ticket in person, never had an eticketing account.
Yeh this is where it falls down for some, totally understand that this is how they have to restrict it so not complaining one bit. I've under 100 points on the eticking site, many times buying them at the gate or through a mate for a while now. Fingers crossed for general sale then 😑.

Sick Boy

Is it one ticket per supporter number or could someone with a number buy one for someone without with the 2 ticket allocation?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Activate your dads account via using his supporter id if you know it, use the forgotten id request if you don't know it and then activate his account.

His purchase history should be in his account unless he only does pay on the gate.

Assuming cause he's had his supporter id for years he will still be able to purchase when general sale goes live I would hope

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Activate your dads account via using his supporter id if you know it, use the forgotten id request if you don't know it and then activate his account.

His purchase history should be in his account unless he only does pay on the gate.

Assuming cause he's had his supporter id for years he will still be able to purchase when general sale goes live I would hope
He's said he has a season ticket surely he won't have to wait till genaral sale

Fidelius

Yeh this is where it falls down for some, totally understand that this is how they have to restrict it so not complaining one bit. I've under 100 points on the eticking site, many times buying them at the gate or through a mate for a while now. Fingers crossed for general sale then 😑.
Yes, same for us. I take my son to games but only created online accounts this season as we bought them in person before then. It means he only has 80 loyalty points and I somehow have 40 (although I’m not sure why as he’s only 8 so clearly doesn’t attend any matches by himself). I think we will miss out as I can’t really see the tickets going to general sale. I’m gutted, but I guess no system works perfectly for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread