Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (3 Viewers)

olderskyblue

just logged in, and it says 613 ahead?

CV22SBA

If anyone wants to re-mortgage there house you can buy from the link below. I know it says FA Cup Final but its not its the playoff when you click it.

olderskyblue

sorted :)

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I've been a lifelong Blue Skies fan ever since my Dad used to take me up to Hillfields Road back in the 70s. I was there at Wembley in 89 and I'll certainly be there against Sunderland on the 28th. #PSUB
Don't know if your taking the piss.No s on Highfield.If you were there in !989 who were you watching ?Wasn't Coventry City.If your going 28th are you watching Salford or Stockport cause Sunderland can't play in theLeague 2 final? Apart from that everything else is all right.

JAM See

Don't know if your taking the piss.No s on Highfield.If you were there in !989 who were you watching ?Wasn't Coventry City.If your going 28th are you watching Salford or Stockport cause Sunderland can't play in theLeague 2 final? Apart from that everything else is all right.
Whoosh!

torchomatic

Amazing. Just been to hang some washing out and the queue dropped from 3900 to 1850. That's my tip. Hang washing out.

Major Tom

How are play off tickets being done now with just a week before the game..download or still a proper ticket ?

6 mins to go on ticket site queue moving down quickly!

GaryJones

Got to 68 ahead of you and stupidly pressed refresh - now I’ve got 5590 ahead of me!
Moral of this story is don’t be an impatient twat like me!!!!!

torchomatic

GaryJones

For anybody that has got in to buy tickets can you let me know how many tickets per season ticket holder they are letting you have?

torchomatic

Ah, red handed.

Users who are viewing this thread