Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (2 Viewers)

CCFC-PAK

If you get the below message, you can still get in to buy the tickets without having to queue again.

1684402145155.png

just click 'Single Tickets' at the top and then 'all Matches' - should then take you to the below..

1684402215506.png
Good luck all, got to wait for General Sale myself, hopefully that helps others!

Nobbie_67

Weird, it says they will be posted on the email confirmation, but the website said they'll be print at home?
"Ticketmaster will be distributing ALL Coventry City FC tickets direct, including those bought in person - all supporters will receive print at home tickets, sent via email."

torchomatic

Got there in the end. Just got two random Cat 3 tickets in 137.

Grendel

Has anybody who's got their tickets received an email with the .pdf yet?

Don’t panic you’ve got ages - I can’t even be bothered to log on yet - I’ll have a look tonight when this all dies down

mark82

I'll be in the 100+ points category. How much of a bun fight do you reckon this will be? Trying to decide whether to ask someone to get me some or just wait until it's my turn.

torchomatic

Has anybody who's got their tickets received an email with the .pdf yet?

I can't see why the PDFs can't be on our eticketing account. Every other organisation seems to manage it that way. Not sure why Ticketmaster has to be contrary.

Grendel

I'll be in the 100+ points category. How much of a bun fight do you reckon this will be? Trying to decide whether to ask someone to get me some or just wait until it's my turn.

Id assume most people who have points are also season ticket holders I think it’s ok - problem is idiots keep logging in the queue who can’t buy

Entered payment details for tickets in block 130 and the site timed out when pressing confirm. Had to now move across several blocks annoyingly

aloisiwouldhavescored

Been on the website since 9.45am and was number 8708 in the queue. When I was going to be "Next" it just came up as an error and logged me out. Help?

torchomatic

Not sure I like the sound of "nearer the time"

1684403503033.png

MTK

the stumbles we had were getting the pointer to click on the dots we wanted. Frustrating!!!! Then it took us a few seconds to realise that you need to assign the second ticket to the season ticket holding owner. They can‘t stay unassigned. Probably obvious and we should have thought of it but it threw us for a few seconds getting an error message and it’s stressful enough already

Brighton Sky Blue

It took too long trying to click individual seats so just accepted 4 together which looked roughly where I wanted them. The payment confirmation took nearly the whole 2 minutes so nearly got timed out as well.

rhino1002

just got my tickets, assigned my brother's season ticket number and got four together
worked like a dream PUSB

SBT

Reserved six tickets in the family area but wouldn’t let me complete the purchase (presumably because no kids tickets were in the order?)

Now getting the Unable to Load Seat Map error message. Very enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread