Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (2 Viewers)

Cov_CBS

It looks like it’s only top tier left (apart from a few singles in the family section) - does anyone know which blocks are part of our allocation?

Nobbie_67

It looks like it’s only top tier left (apart from a few singles in the family section) - does anyone know which blocks are part of our allocation?
West End, so I'm assuming that's Blocks 527 - 552 from the top tier and down to pitch side below those

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Wembley holds 90,000. Who's getting the other 17,000 tickets?

@Otis - have you been bulk buying again like with the train tickets? :)

Seriously though, that's an awful lot of spares - where do they all go?

I think, but don't quote me on this, they get shared out between all the EFL clubs.

SkyBlueMatt

I think they've got the phases and ticket amounts about right.

Theres going to be roughly 10000 tickets available to people with 100 points. You would have needed to go to a maximum of 10 games over the last 3 years to be in that window.

covcity4life

Ok think got tickets now. Question is do we get one now in blocks near top or wait for better blocks to be released? Anyone know if that's happening and if so what time?

oscillatewildly

Wembley holds 90,000. Who's getting the other 17,000 tickets?

@Otis - have you been bulk buying again like with the train tickets? :)

Seriously though, that's an awful lot of spares - where do they all go?
The 'missing' 17000 is nothing compared to the distribution for the FA Cup Final. I think both finalists receive less than a quarter of the capacity with the majority going sponsors/corporate.
It's been that way for decades.

aloisiwouldhavescored

For whatever reason, not been able to buy our Wembley tickets online today, kept giving me all sorts of problems so resigned to not going now. Absolutely gutted. Still been buying our STs but not been able to go the last 2 seasons as health not good enough. Decided to make one last momentous effort to go to a match and tried to get tickets in Block 227 as more user friendly for us (have sat there the last 2 times we have been to Wembley and great for us) but nothing doing. Didn't even see tickets in this block go on sale whatsoever.

Grasping at straws but is it possible they are only releasing tickets in certain blocks at a time, and the block we want hasn't even gone on sale yet?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Ok think got tickets now. Question is do we get one now in blocks near top or wait for better blocks to be released? Anyone know if that's happening and if so what time?

Suffolkskyblue

Got our 4 tickets, had to buy 2 premier package STs to be eligible. We were going to get STs anyway. I imagine the premier package sales are going through the roof!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Well it would be your first game of the season so only fair. All my mates used their spares too and rightly so

You're in no position to lecture anybody about anything. You already showed your true colours when you pussied out of the charity boxing match.

Maybe get yourself a soft drink when the next round is ordered too. It's daylight obvious when you've had half a shandy.

Boosh

You're in no position to lecture anybody about anything. You already showed your true colours when you pussied out of the charity boxing match.

Maybe get yourself a soft drink when the next round is ordered too. It's daylight obvious when you've had half a shandy.

Well after you didn’t show at the anecdote it was clear you aren’t up for it. We could meet at Wembley… oh wait😂😂

skyblue1991

Wonder how many with 100+ loyalty points aren't season ticket holders and haven't got a ticket yet for Wembley...

About 10k up for grabs, surely if you really wanted one you would get one!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

today you will be fine. anyone waiting for general sale will be screwed but the 100+ points lot will be ok
Living abroad I’ve not been regularly since the first season back in League 1, so am pretty much resigned to not going - can’t really complain though!
Obviously those from our group who dropped out early after relegation from the PL are suddenly interested again. 🙄

GIMOC

Living abroad I’ve not been regularly since the first season back in League 1, so am pretty much resigned to not going - can’t really complain though!
Obviously those from our group who dropped out early after relegation from the PL are suddenly interested again. 🙄

its a hard one pal. hopefully you get lucky

Garlana86

today you will be fine. anyone waiting for general sale will be screwed but the 100+ points lot will be ok

Any guesses for how many will have 100pts + ? It's that figure x2 and then how many tickets are left before today? I guess it will become clear later...just a shame it's not tomorrow for general and we have to wait till Monday.

I'm almost resign to the fact I won't be going even if I'm just getting one ticket for myself.

Sick Boy

Any guesses for how many will have 100pts + ? It's that figure x2 and then how many tickets are left before today? I guess it will become clear later...just a shame it's not tomorrow for general and we have to wait till Monday.

I'm almost resign to the fact I won't be going even if I'm just getting one ticket for myself.
Can’t complain about it too much but it would have been good to have a day where people with points could purchase before those who have an account but zero points.

stupot07

I've been on this morning just to have a nose. I reckon there are no more than about 400 left and they are all singles.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread