Fisher is threatened by fans (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Dear Tim, are you saying everyone has to accept your proposals or you might have to liquidate? Is that another gun to the head of the fans. A bit like sign your shares over or else.

Well here is an alternative, why don't SISU sell and leave the people of Coventry to have a football team in Coventry.
Amen brother

DaleM

what a nasty bunch of pricks .. threatening the man like this!! the club is not that important, and to be honest with you if you see the club as 'your life' your a very sad person who needs help to get a life. love the guy or hate him he is like marmite. but dont resort to threats and constant insults simply because you are upset. it is horrible for his family who havent hurt anyone. it hurtful to Mr Fisher and put plainly its simply bully boy tactics.

your not a real fan of CCFC if you resort to this kind of crap

"Mr Fisher" TBF I wouldn't call him that and if I bumped into him. I think I wouldn't be able to keep , lets say , as calm as others. And as for " Bully boy" tactics . I am classed as a professional person in my chosen field BUT he still boils my blood. FFS he deserves a right slap IMO because I know if I behaved like he has done I would get one .

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

"Mr Fisher" TBF I wouldn't call him that and if I bumped into him. I think I wouldn't be able to keep , lets say , as calm as others. And as for " Bully boy" tactics . I am classed as a professional person in my chosen field BUT he still boils my blood. FFS he deserves a right slap IMO because I know if I behaved like he has done I would get one .

You would deserve one

Nonleagueherewecome

Mountain path, downhill, momentum, jagged rocks etc.

Nonleagueherewecome

What do you mean Fisher doesn't deserve crap

I never said threaten but he deserves a lot of crap to go his way

If not it leaves my latest invention, the crap-flinging Crap-o-pault, somewhat redundant.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

No I said there is a line that shouldn't be crossed

That reminds me of the time I shared a tent with a mate at Reading Festival and he insisted on us drawing an imaginary "Gay Line" down the middle of the tent. I really should have anally raped him just to teach him not to be so homophobic.

Nick

Administrator
That reminds me of the time I shared a tent with a mate at Reading Festival and he insisted on us drawing an imaginary "Gay Line" down the middle of the tent. I really should have anally raped him just to teach him not to be so homophobic.

Exactly my point! You could have had a bit of spooning bit as long as you don't go over it you both know where you stand!

skybluericoh

Just remember that by posting silly threats and stuff online is actually a criminal offence now. ;)

Out of order to threaten his family to be honest.

is wishing someone a very slow and painful death though natural causes an criminal offence Nick?

J

Jack Griffin

I care as much about his well being & family as I believe he does about me & mine..

Sky Blue Pete

I have never met him but I'd bet he wouldn't wish physical harm in you or your family..
This is where I struggle. I am physically upset that I cannot currently go up to the football this season with my 6 year old lad aNd father in law. So he may not wish it but his actions have caused me significant pain

J

Jack Griffin

I have never met him but I'd bet he wouldn't wish physical harm in you or your family..

You misunderstand. Moving the club constitutes psychological abuse to the fan base which is reflected into their familial relationships. It has a negative impact on the well being of a great many people.

Nonleagueherewecome

We haven't done anything for him to wish us harm. He, however....

Womble

Wow.. Fisher is playing the old death threat card. This is playing out in such a similar way to koppel/winkleman.. Death threats via email, or verbally. Police would probably just laugh it off. What does he expect? Football is emotional, fuck with people's emotions, guess what happens- people get emotional.

Wait for the "cov fans smashed my garden gnomes " story soon. (That's as dangerous as it got in 2002,... Pictures in the press of a smashed gnome.)

dilligaf

"And the grim news for manager Steven Pressley may extend into the forthcoming campaign if ACL, one of the four major creditors, reject the Company Voluntary Agreement when the club attempt to come out of administration. If the CVA is rejected," Coventry face liquidation and a heavy 15-point deduction."

The threat is that coventry would be liquidated, why add that they would also get a 15 point deduction, why would that matter.

All we can do is boycott sisu/fisher and hope that our football club survives.
Sisu make the old regime look benevolent :(

mattylad

"And the grim news for manager Steven Pressley may extend into the forthcoming campaign if ACL, one of the four major creditors, reject the Company Voluntary Agreement when the club attempt to come out of administration. If the CVA is rejected," Coventry face liquidation and a heavy 15-point deduction."

The threat is that coventry would be liquidated, why add that they would also get a 15 point deduction, why would that matter.

All we can do is boycott sisu/fisher and hope that our football club survives.
Sisu make the old regime look benevolent :(
Because it is only LTD that will get liquidated and Holdings would still have beneficial claim to the golden share.

mattylad

I just went to walk to the co-op and on reaching the end of my path I noticed two people proceeding towards me from the direction I wanted to walk. I an relieved to say that I was able to walk back up the path and with trembling hand unlock the door and retreat inside. Once inside I called the police to report my ordeal and will now be recounting the whole terrifying ordeal to the national press. I may leave out the part where I was cautioned for wasting police time?

RoboCCFC90

As much as I hate Fisher and SISU for what they have done and all the crap they have put us fans through I wouldn't condone, let alone accept anyone I knew personally threatening people or they're families. However I believe Fisher isn't being threatened by fans and it's just another spin from his mouth.

My father taught me a saying "You make your bed, then you have to lie in it" You've made your bed Fisher now deal with the anger and hatred without crying threats and abuse.

RoboCCFC90

He is, he has been threatened on here?

Keyboard Warriors, I am talking about going to his face and tell him he'd dead meat or throwing a brick through a window. Yeah of course it's not good some of the stuff say on here at times, but it's generally the only way that some people can vent there frustration.

Users who are viewing this thread