Fisher lies (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

The documents - letters from other clubs relating to transfers of players in and out of the club - appear to provide more evidence that between 2006 and 2010 players had been registered in Coventry City Football Club Limited - not CCFC Holdings as the club has repeatedly insisted. Under Telegraph questioning, Mr Fisher accepted: “In these instances, the documentation clearly shows Limited as the registering company.”.......................................................................Then why "Bare Face Lie" about them being in "Holdings"??? Of course, you'll now admit you were lying, now you've got what you wanted!

SkyblueBazza

The documents - letters from other clubs relating to transfers of players in and out of the club - appear to provide more evidence that between 2006 and 2010 players had been registered in Coventry City Football Club Limited - not CCFC Holdings as the club has repeatedly insisted. Under Telegraph questioning, Mr Fisher accepted: “In these instances, the documentation clearly shows Limited as the registering company.”.......................................................................Then why "Bare Face Lie" about them being in "Holdings"??? Of course, you'll now admit you were lying, now you've got what you wanted!

I think we should avoid linking any TF (et al) statement to "the club" as of now. These people have dragged the club to places nobody historically associated with the club ever thought possible nor envisaged. The club is in administration...threatened with liquidation. Officially I think PA has all the authority over CCFC limited - the others i.e. SISU & cronies can simply go to hell as far as I'm concerned!

Sky Blue Kid

@ EGSB......Just noticed your post on Craig Bellamy......You're about 10 years too late on what you say...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RoboCCFC90

It'll be interesting to see what happens next..

Sky Blue Kid

@ summerisle....Sold against his wishes, hence the resignation!...btw are you Grenduffys' brother?... Yet another estimation on the price of sale of Danny Fox.

fernandopartridge

@ summerisle....Sold against his wishes, hence the resignation!...btw are you Grenduffys' brother?... Yet another estimation on the price of sale of Danny Fox.

Utter utter bollocks. Why would the grasping SISU sell somebody for virtually no return (if you consider his wage costs for being at the club for 18 months).

letsallsingtogether

unless he is as bigger liar as fisher that is what he said when he left.
made to sell all his best players couldn't offer others what they were worth hence lost a few really good players that would have saved us all the is grief in the long run
This has carried on since he left so don't see why I should not believe him.

Ranson has never been forced to do anything.

Incompetence just came naturally.

fernandopartridge

unless he is as bigger liar as fisher that is what he said when he left.
made to sell all his best players couldn't offer others what they were worth hence lost a few really good players that would have saved us all the is grief in the long run
This has carried on since he left so don't see why I should not believe him.

Forced to sell his best players yet kept Keiren Westwood only to lose him for nothing later on.

lordsummerisle

Forced to sell his best players yet kept Keiren Westwood only to lose him for nothing later on.

Have no problem with selling players if it's to cover losses, but as a "successful businessman", he should at least have got a bit more money for players when he did sell them.

Especially as he said in the previous January when turning down a £1.9million bid from Newcastle that it wouldn't even buy Fox's left foot.

Maybe he had a deal to "buy" players with his hedge-fund at Celtic but didn't at Newcastle?

letsallsingtogether

Oh we are the only club to have done that if they had tied him for a longer term up earlier then that would't have happened but what was he able to offer him ?

At the end of the day we will never know who made the real decisions so all of this is really just a question of opinion.

My opinion is that Sisu have lied from the off no matter who was supposed to be in charge, yours differs you believe it is all down to others.

so we might as well agree to disagree.

jaytskyblue

Why do Summerisle and Fernando always try and change the subject when Sisu come under criticism?

The heat is now on Timmy. Will Joy sacrifice him? It's going to happen sooner or later!

lordsummerisle

Why do Summerisle and Fernando always try and change the subject when Sisu come under criticism?

The heat is now on Timmy. Will Joy sacrifice him? It's going to happen sooner or later!

It's just that the documents revealed showed exactly how much we paid for and sold for some of our players.

All very important, especially as most people get very hot under the collar about "undisclosed".

Hardly looks like profit-stripping either, though the Fox sale may have just about covered the interest payments on Ranson's "loan".

Grendel

Why the fuss? Hussey was as good as Fox anyway.

lordsummerisle

Why the fuss? Hussey was as good as Fox anyway.

Hussey and Wood were in fact as good as, if not better than Fox and Dann.

Just a shame that Igwe was apparently pointing a silenced Beretta at him from under his raincoat, and making "throat-cutting" motions with his hand across his own throat whilst Ranson said those words under duress.

hill83

Without reading the thread because I can't be arsed. Are we now seeing evidence that Sisu are full of shit, but also, that they aren't asset stripping as the lunatics suggest? I wonder which will be roundly ignored.

jaytskyblue

The thread is about Tim Fisher being a liar. We'll let's just say he was repeatedly economical with the true facts over a long period.

lordsummerisle

Without reading the thread because I can't be arsed. Are we now seeing evidence that Sisu are full of shit, but also, that they aren't asset stripping as the lunatics suggest? I wonder which will be roundly ignored.

That's the thing, I always thought that we got quite a bit of money for Dann and Fox, enough to cover a years losses of around £5million at least, but nowhere near if the Dann transfer fee is on a similar basis to the Fox one. Though did see in that years accounts(when we still filed them) that we received only £3million in transfer fees to cover that period and did remark at the time that it didn't seem like much.

"Deep throat" has so far stitched up Ranson, Hoffman and Elliott with the closing the Academy down bombshell, and now the fact that not making any money on player transfers when those three on the board as well.

Sure an unintended consequence, hoping(with some justification) that it wouldn't get picked up because it doesn't fit the current current worldview.

fernandopartridge

That's the thing, I always thought that we got quite a bit of money for Dann and Fox, enough to cover a years losses of around £5million at least, but nowhere near if the Dann transfer fee is on a similar basis to the Fox one. Though did see in that years accounts(when we still filed them) that we received only £3million in transfer fees to cover that period and did remark at the time that it didn't seem like much.

"Deep throat" has so far stitched up Ranson, Hoffman and Elliott with the closing the Academy down bombshell, and now the fact that not making any money on player transfers when those three on the board as well.

Sure an unintended consequence, hoping(with some justification) that it wouldn't get picked up because it doesn't fit the current current worldview.

Or, Hoffman and Elliot happily sat on a board where they had no control for 3 years.

hill83

So effectively, they have no fucking idea what they are doing. No malice, just pure stupidity.

The Skybluestalk of club owners if you like.

njdlawyer

All these documents comcern the time that Ranson, Hoffman and Elliott were involved, not Fisher.

True but even the most objective and even-handed of observers could not conclude anything but that Fisher has been more than a little cavalier about the truth surrounding matters prior to his tenure but about which he must have known all the relevant facts - unless he is a complete incompetent...

Users who are viewing this thread