Fisher lies (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Have ACL dopped the lawsuit against Northampton. Can't see how they can make plans if there is a risk that ACL win that and they are evicted

i would have thought that more reason to get the plans drawn up, a site purchased, planning permission granted etc etc. if they face eviction they need somewhere else to live.

skybluetony176

a few people are saying fisher hasn't lied, well if he hasn't he is incompatent.

neither of which is acceptable for a man in his position.

Godiva

So what has stopped Otium from sorting out a new ground? They have not been in admin have they. The only part of our club in admin was the one left without assets, plenty of debt and also the contract for the Ricoh.

Maybe they are waiting to see if the JR will go further?

Maybe they are waiting to see what happens in CCc - if somehow there will be an invitation to talk about reuniting club and stadium.
Again that will probably not happen before Limited is liquidated and all the court cases have found resolutions.

Maybe there are more going on behind the scenes than we know ... I would hope so.

Gint11

I know things take time but I would have thought by now, Fisher would have announced an agreement in place for land for the new stadium

Godiva

a few people are saying fisher hasn't lied, well if he hasn't he is incompatent.

If he hasn't lied then I am not so sure if sisu find him incompetent.

Astute

He isn't incompetent though. He is Joys mouthpiece. He will get his orders and have to work out the best ways of twisting things into place whilst trying his best to stay within the law and without upsetting too many people. And we know that Joy keeps getting called untruthful at best in court so you can imagine what he is having to deal with.

Astute

Maybe they are waiting to see what happens in CCc - if somehow there will be an invitation to talk about reuniting club and stadium.
Again that will probably not happen before Limited is liquidated and all the court cases have found resolutions.

Maybe there are more going on behind the scenes than we know ... I would hope so.

Or maybe there are no plans for a new ground.

skybluetony176

maybe they are full of shit.

they know what the outcome of the JR will be, you dont over turn a judges decision that was that strongly worded unless you have new information, its a smoke screen being used to buy time.

it doesn't matter what happens in CCC, if they are serious about building the ground in the time schedule tim fisher has stated they are already behind scedule to meet 3-5years. they need to get a shift on if this is what they are really doing.

if their was more going on behind the scenes i'm sure fish face would have made a few statements, especially as there are more than a few bad news stories around about shitsu at the moment and they love a diversion from the truth story

Sky Blue Pete

My councillor was quite clear that no talks are taking place between CCc and sisu. CCc taken aback by decision to leave Coventry. Mediation hoped but not agreed to

Sky Blue Kid

@ Godiva........Mr Fisher accepted: “In these instances, the documentation clearly shows Limited as the registering company.”......................................... ..............................Then why "Bare Face Lie" about them being in "Holdings"??? Of course, you'll now admit you were lying, now you've got what you wanted!..................................................................All from the "Horses mouth"....and yet you say he isn't lying?.....Get your head out of his arse...you might be able to see then!

singers_pore

It doesn't matter what evidence comes to light, there will always be some mongs (e.g., Grendel & Godiva) who act as SISU apologists. Quite clearly, Fisher has lied on numerous occasions and SISU are utterly untrustworthy as owners. 90% of the fans can see that but there are obviously some vocal twats on here (and GMK) who like to act as devil's advocates.

It's pretty apparent that the posters on here who are the most educated and who have been the most successful in their own lives/businesses are the ones who are the least tolerant of SISU's actions.

singers_pore

Oh, and while we are at it, lets forget about the JR bullshit shall we? I explained on here several weeks ago why that would be thrown out of court.

SISU's accusation: "We tried to defraud the bank but ACL and CCC chose not to participate in this scheme"

Yeah right - a judge is really going to accept that!! Godiva: you really should know better than to entertain such obvious bullshit.

Astute

Oh, and while we are at it, lets forget about the JR bullshit shall we? I explained on here several weeks ago why that would be thrown out of court.

SISU's accusation: "We tried to defraud the bank but ACL and CCC chose not to participate in this scheme"

Yeah right - a judge is really going to accept that!! Godiva: you really should know better than to entertain such obvious bullshit.

You are talking as though the judge threw the last attempt out as he could see that the only reason they tried the JR was to send ACL to the wall
vil-mdr.gif

Grendel

It's pretty apparent that the posters on here who are the most educated and who have been the most successful in their own lives/businesses are the ones who are the least tolerant of SISU's actions.

I am sure your are right. Sky Blue Kid strikes me as a Captain of industry sort and I am sure Sky Blue John is in line for the Pulitzer Prize next year.

Astute

I am sure your are right. Sky Blue Kid strikes me as a Captain of industry sort and I am sure Sky Blue John is in line for the Pulitzer Prize next year.

And lately you strike me as though you are an idiot that wants to argue with everyone when you know they have all the facts and all you have is unfunny quips.

Grendel

And lately you strike me as though you are an idiot that wants to argue with everyone when you know they have all the facts and all you have is unfunny quips.

So when you liked Singers Pore's last few posts what facts were actually in them?

RoboCCFC90

So when you liked Singers Pore's last few posts what facts were actually in them?

It's because you and Godiva were associated with the SISU Apologists Tag.

torchomatic

Interesting to see who has 'liked' the post where you call people mongs. Speaks volumes.

And your last paragraph demonstrates just how unintelligent you are.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

@ Grenduffy......I am a retired footballer who made enough money to live comfortably after a heart attack forced me to retire permanently. Do you have a problem as does Godiva with my OP which nothing but "FACTS" are stated?

Sky Blue Kid

@ Torchy...Interesting to see who has 'liked' the post where you call people mongs. Speaks volumes..........................................................................................................................................................................Is that in the same context that certain posters "Liked Hill83 when calling me a "Supermong"???

RoboCCFC90

@ Grenduffy......I am a retired footballer who made enough money to live comfortably after a heart attack forced me to retire permanently. Do you have a problem as does Godiva with my OP which nothing but "FACTS" are stated?

And you chose Wales?

Can I ask why?

hill83

@ Torchy...Interesting to see who has 'liked' the post where you call people mongs. Speaks volumes..........................................................................................................................................................................Is that in the same context that certain posters "Liked Hill83 when calling me a "Supermong"???

I think it was 'Turbomong' to be fair. I've since apologised for that anyway.

I'm genuinely interested as to who you are in real life, (purely due to being a footballer) but I understand if you'd rather not share.

RoboCCFC90

I think it was 'Turbomong' to be fair. I've since apologised for that anyway.

I'm genuinely interested as to who you are in real life, (purely due to being a footballer) but I understand if you'd rather not share.

Robbie Savage??

lordsummerisle

Think those are the types who welcomed a hard hitting hedge-fund, who were litigious and would take no shit off anybody, as they were succesful in their own lives/businesses and could therefore do no wrong.

Probably over 90% supported that view and ignored any evidence to the contrary.

A thread from 2009 illustrates this perfectly:

http://www.gmkonline.com/?page=forum&forum_id=6&thread_id=2107

There were many more in the same vein, on GMK and the CET site, as I'm sure you must remember.

Sky Blue Kid

@ RoboCCFC90 and hill83.................Ditto to you Robo.......(btw, I'm old enough to be Robbie Savages dad)...hill83...Your apology was accepted but I drew Torchy's attention to it as a point of reference I'm not telling what my name is, suffice to say, I'm not a "Big named player" but was successful at the Clubs I played for, which included Coventry Sporting Club, Ayr utd, Montrose, and briefly at Raith.

RoboCCFC90

@ RoboCCFC90 and hill83.................Ditto to you Robo.......(btw, I'm old enough to be Robbie Savages dad)...hill83...Your apology was accepted but I drew Torchy's attention to it as a point of reference I'm not telling what my name is, suffice to say, I'm not a "Big named player" but was successful at the Clubs I played for, which included Coventry Sporting Club, Ayr utd, Montrose, and briefly at Raith.

LOL!! If its not John Toshack I have no idea..

thaiskyblue

@ roboccfc90 and hill83.................ditto to you robo.......(btw, i'm old enough to be robbie savages dad)...hill83...your apology was accepted but i drew torchy's attention to it as a point of reference i'm not telling what my name is, suffice to say, i'm not a "big named player" but was successful at the clubs i played for, which included coventry sporting club, ayr utd, montrose, and briefly at raith.
cov sporting, went with my dad to the tranmere and peterboro games in the fa cup in the 70's , did you play in those sb kid ?

Sky Blue Kid

@ RoboCCFC90....I don't think Savage nor Toshack, ever played for Coventry Sporting Club.....btw I'm English and born and bred in Coventry, and have played against Steve Kindon, "Waggy" Kenny Hibbitt, Phil Parkes etc, when they were at Wolves. I also played Ice Hockey at Cardiff some 20 years before the "Blaze" were formed.

lordsummerisle

Did you "Dance on the streets of Raith"??

Astute

Think those are the types who welcomed a hard hitting hedge-fund, who were litigious and would take no shit off anybody, as they were succesful in their own lives/businesses and could therefore do no wrong.

Probably over 90% supported that view and ignored any evidence to the contrary.

A thread from 2009 illustrates this perfectly:

http://www.gmkonline.com/?page=forum&forum_id=6&thread_id=2107

There were many more in the same vein, on GMK and the CET site, as I'm sure you must remember.

Just goes towards proving how wrong the few left on GMK could be now then.

RoboCCFC90

@ RoboCCFC90....I don't think Savage nor Toshack, ever played for Coventry Sporting Club.....btw I'm English and born and bred in Coventry, and have played against Steve Kindon, "Waggy" Kenny Hibbitt, Phil Parkes etc, when they were at Wolves. I also played Ice Hockey at Cardiff some 20 years before the "Blaze" were formed.

Sorry never noticed the Cov Sporting part SBK, fair play to you tho fella.

Sky Blue Kid

@ thaiskyblue Yes I did mate, 25k crowds...was brilliant. Some great players on that pitch that day, Tony Dunk, Charlie Sorbie(later went to Luton) ME! lol. Cracking goal from Stu Gallagher in the 2-0 win against Tranmere. Pity about the 4-0 beating against Boro though eh!

Users who are viewing this thread