Fisher lies (1 Viewer)

thaiskyblue

@ thaiskyblue yes i did mate, 25k crowds...was brilliant. Some great players on that pitch that day, tony dunk, charlie sorbie(later went to luton) me! Lol. Cracking goal from stu gallagher in the 2-0 win against tranmere. Pity about the 4-0 beating against boro though eh!
the tranmere game was legend shame about the posh game but i remember city were away at middlesboro that day and the support for sporting was great, i stood in the west end with my dad (rip), a real giant killing run.

Sky Blue Kid

@ summerisle...Did you "Dance on the streets of Raith"??.................................No, but I danced on the pitch at HR after beating Tranmere.

Sky Blue Kid

It refers to some commentator saying "Dancing in the streets of Raith" when it should be Kircaldy after a massive Raith win 40 something to nil....The irony being the commentator was English.

DaleM

@ thaiskyblue Yes I did mate, 25k crowds...was brilliant. Some great players on that pitch that day, Tony Dunk, Charlie Sorbie(later went to Luton) ME! lol. Cracking goal from Stu Gallagher in the 2-0 win against Tranmere. Pity about the 4-0 beating against Boro though eh!

Tony Dunk , now that's a blast from the past . I used to work with him at Avionics at Rowleys Green . Do you ever see him ?

Sky Blue Kid

I only lived in Kircaldy for a couple of months, just off the esplanade...cruciate ligaments finished my footballing days after 6 games when I moved to South Wales to retire. btw dickhead...there's no such town as Raith.

Sky Blue Kid

@ DaleM No mate I've lived in South Wales 30 years now....No mistaking "Dunkie" though eh!....You'd see that Moustache half an hour before you saw him lol.

Grendel

@ RoboCCFC90 and hill83.................Ditto to you Robo.......(btw, I'm old enough to be Robbie Savages dad)...hill83...Your apology was accepted but I drew Torchy's attention to it as a point of reference I'm not telling what my name is, suffice to say, I'm not a "Big named player" but was successful at the Clubs I played for, which included Coventry Sporting Club, Ayr utd, Montrose, and briefly at Raith.

Were you ever sold for an undisclosed fee?

Sky Blue Kid

summerisle.....Why would I know that? It happened some 12-14 years AFTER I left Scotland, as I've already said, I only played 6 games for Raith, and as such have no afinity with them. The only team whose results I look out for north of the border is Ayr utd.

torchomatic

btw dickhead...there's no such town as Raith.

Yes, he knows. It's a famous blooper.

Raith were my Scottish team and I've been to Starks' Park many times. Somerset Park too.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread