Flat Earth (2 Viewers)

Otis

To be honest, if it is that personal you maybe shouldn't have put it up in the first place.

As soon as someone quotes you on that, the photo is going to reappear.

Otis

I'm confused now. Looked back at the thread. Where has this photo originally come from?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

mechaishida

To be honest, if it is that personal you maybe shouldn't have put it up in the first place.

As soon as someone quotes you on that, the photo is going to reappear.

Uh, it wasn't uploaded on here. Where he's got it from, I don't know, maybe DeviantArt. Either way, it's IP theft, and he's a small-minded bully.

Otis, mate, I don't care about being ribbed about my beliefs, but when someone goes out of their way to mock with my own IP, a very personal one, then I take it very personally. As I'm sure anyone would.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Do I? Is that when I'm on drugs, or not?

Take down the personal picture, ok? It's my IP, and it's very personal to me.

When you join a football forum and then start sprouting the garbage you come out with, expect to have the piss extracted! As for your "personal" picture, it's on a public forum. But as you are breaking into tears and spitting your dummy out, I will remove it just for you and I'm a kind hearted soul! x x

Otis

Uh, it wasn't uploaded on here. Where he's got it from, I don't know, maybe DeviantArt. Either way, it's IP theft, and he's a small-minded bully.

Otis, mate, I don't care about being ribbed about my beliefs, but when someone goes out of their way to mock with my own IP, a very personal one, then I take it very personally. As I'm sure anyone would.
How do you know that is your photo? Not being funny, but it looks pretty generic to me and could have been taken by anyone.

So where's he got it from? Is it on your profile?

mechaishida

How do you know that is your photo? Not being funny, but it looks pretty generic to me and could have been taken by anyone.

So where's he got it from? Is it on your profile?

Because I took the bloody photo, Otis, that's why. Bailey Park, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire. 30 minutes after my daughter was born, because the park is close to Nevill Hall Hospital and naturally I had a camera on me.

It's not on my profile and I'm pretty sure I haven't uploaded it to this forum, so it will be from DeviantArt.

mechaishida

When you join a football forum and then start sprouting the garbage you come out with, expect to have the piss extracted! As for your "personal" picture, it's on a public forum. But as you are breaking into tears and spitting your dummy out, I will remove it just for you and I'm a kind hearted soul! x x

There's a difference between piss taking and using someone's IP to mock them. My daughter, my youngest, is Autistic. What a big, masculine, footy-loving dullard you are.

So pardon me, go and fuck yourself, you malicious, soulless twat.

Otis

Because I took the bloody photo, Otis, that's why. Bailey Park, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire. 30 minutes after my daughter was born, because the park is close to Nevill Hall Hospital and naturally I had a camera on me.

It's not on my profile and I'm pretty sure I haven't uploaded it to this forum, so it will be from DeviantArt.
No idea what that is.

Otis

I just looked.

How on earth would he know that is your photo? The odds are astronomical aren't they?

For him to go on there, find a picture of the Sun and for it to be photo you have taken?

mechaishida

I just looked.

How on earth would he know that is your photo? The odds are astronomical aren't they?

For him to go on there, find a picture of the Sun and for it to be photo you have taken?

Yeah, Google helps, Like NW said.

Perhaps he'd like to explain where he got it, or has the malice-filled bully scuttled off?

Otis

I'm easy to trace though, as I've put links up before for stuff I've done. I have no idea what mechaishida's real name is.

Could be Donald Trump or Kim Jong-Un for all I know.

Otis

Have you ever tried searching for yourself?

We did it once. Just type your name in and see how far you appear down the Google search pages.

We did it for all our relatives and friends too.

mechaishida

I'm easy to trace though, as I've put links up before for stuff I've done. I have no idea what mechaishida's real name is.

Could be Donald Trump or Kim Jong-Un for all I know.

Most of the sites I go on, I'm mechaishida or some variant with numbers affixed. So the photo was easily traceable.

Since I'm not a pedant or a bully, I shan't be carrying this on. It's just a very poor show when someone physically goes out of their way to mock someone very personally and then doesn't have the decency to even say sorry.

Otis

Can't remember how far down I was, not far at all to be honest, but my daughter was number one and a Googlewhack!

Helps if you have an odd name though.

How many other people do you know called Kevin?

Otis

I'm going to use the theory behind this thread for my next chat up line.

Sully up to a girl.

'You know, I like my women's breasts like I like my planet Earth!'

'What, huge?'

'No, flat.'

Last edited:

jimmyhillsfanclub

Well....that was a nice little treat of a thread to entertain me during my dinner......

For the record, I went to space on many occasions between 1989 - 1995 & I can confirm its cold, wobbly & smells of aniseed.

mrtrench

I typed out a very diplomatic reply, but my youngest just pulled the PC plug out and sent in into the Matrix...

...from what I can remember, I actually thanked you for being decent in this post and dropping your ego, because it really doesn't do anyone any favours.

I just happen to challenge a lot of established tenets, laws and accepted 'fact's, and form my own conclusions based on what I've learned and logic. Doesn't mean I'm a Flat Earther, doesn't mean I'm a conspiracy theorist, I just don't always accept the status quo.

I believe there's more to this world, this reality and this universe than meets the eye; the answers to everything come from within, from our own sense of consciousness (collective or singular). I just don't believe in much of what you and many others do, so yeah, it leaves me open to ridicule.

In any case, that's that.

And even when conciliatory you have to drop in a few insults along the way? As you think so much and apply logic, it didn't cross your mind that I was saying I was wiser than your man because I consider him very unwise rather than considering myself a genius? Wisdom is knowing what to question; if one considers whether the Earth really could be flat for more than a few moments and reaches the conclusion that it possibly could be - then that in my opinion is unwise. Questioning the cause of gravity is interesting; questioning if it even exists is just plain daft.

You call others bullies and yet you are the one throwing the insults around - all you have received is some gentle piss-taking, which in my opinion is justified on a lads' football forum for someone taking such a bizarre position. I'm not arguing with you any more and I'm certainly not going to start throwing insults at you. My advice remains for you to change down but if you see this as my fantastical ego again then so be it.

lewys33

latest

This thread is fucking insane.

Is there any substantial evidence to suggest the world is not round? I'm not watching an hour long video to decide the guy is a fucking moron.

smouch1975

latest

This thread is fucking insane.

Is there any substantial evidence to suggest the world is not round? I'm not watching an hour long video to decide the guy is a fucking moron.
The answer is at the end. In the last minute
Keep watching

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Just reminds me of the type of bloke who is in most pubs who has done way too many drugs through his life and talks about the most random shit. Always thinks people are after him.

mechaishida

And even when conciliatory you have to drop in a few insults along the way? As you think so much and apply logic, it didn't cross your mind that I was saying I was wiser than your man because I consider him very unwise rather than considering myself a genius? Wisdom is knowing what to question; if one considers whether the Earth really could be flat for more than a few moments and reaches the conclusion that it possibly could be - then that in my opinion is unwise. Questioning the cause of gravity is interesting; questioning if it even exists is just plain daft.

You call others bullies and yet you are the one throwing the insults around - all you have received is some gentle piss-taking, which in my opinion is justified on a lads' football forum for someone taking such a bizarre position. I'm not arguing with you any more and I'm certainly not going to start throwing insults at you. My advice remains for you to change down but if you see this as my fantastical ego again then so be it.

Ohhh, so you're another one who changes like the wind and has no sense of morality? Gotcha.

Gentle piss-taking? Do you call some rancid, wobbly old duffer stealing IP and using it to mock me AND my Autistic daughter 'gentle'? Righto, pal. Woe betide if anyone did it to you or Nick, eh?

I insult people when they deserve it, Houchen's Cock Smell deserved it and wow, he gets all his equally 'laddy, bully boy' mates to circle round him and pretend it didn't happen. He hasn't even apologised for what he did, yet it's permissible to act like a fat, whiny stalker and deeply insult someone and their daughter. Oh, but wait, this is a lads football forum...must be an unwritten rule, or something...

So really, the lot of you can stuff this c**t-wipe of a forum up your vaginas. And by the way HOUCHEN'S FANNY-DRIBBLE, you're very fucking lucky I haven't contacted my solicitor - he's particularly adept at criminal litigation, even in minor instances. Also, count yourself fortunate you're not my age, and within grabbing distance, cos you'd be having nightmares for the rest of your days, son.

That is all. Thanks for the memories, fuck you very, very much. Enjoy your days, best wishes to you all, and that the pride and ignorance you hold so fervently will someday evaporate.

mechaishida

Just reminds me of the type of bloke who is in most pubs who has done way too many drugs through his life and talks about the most random shit. Always thinks people are after him.

And as for you, wank-breath, you once advised me to 'be a man', yes? Well smell what you're shovelling, or rather, allowing.

You have allowed that malicious prick to get away with a minor offence in the eyes of the law and a fucking large moral transgression. Well done, you.

Being a man is to enforce and stand by what you know is right. Seems you have a lot to learn. Don't we all. It's been awkward and unpleasant knowing you and the rest of your ilk.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Mechaishida, I like you, you add something to this forum on many subjects, but I think you've blown all this well out of proportion fella.....

Unless I've developed a massive blind spot, there is absolutely nowhere on this thread where Houchens Head or anyone else mocks your autistic daughter......if they did, I'm sure Nick or one of the admin folk would rectify it ASAP.

I think you need to cool your boots on this thread.

Peace out.

Otis

I suggest a spot of yoga, some hot chocolate and marshmallows and a snuggle down to watch Sleepless in Seattle.

Stopped me from killing the wife on several occasions. ;)

Nick

Administrator
And as for you, wank-breath, you once advised me to 'be a man', yes? Well smell what you're shovelling, or rather, allowing.

You have allowed that malicious prick to get away with a minor offence in the eyes of the law and a fucking large moral transgression. Well done, you.

Being a man is to enforce and stand by what you know is right. Seems you have a lot to learn. Don't we all. It's been awkward and unpleasant knowing you and the rest of your ilk.

So I am not allowed to say a video of a bloke on youtube talking absolute shite reminds me of a pissed up bloke chatting shit in a pub?

So what exactly has happened, he has posted a picture you took? Feel free to send me a PM or press the report button explaining the issue and it will be looked into.

Here goes the rant the same as your other account. Again, you might need to chill out a little bit.

Nick

Administrator
Ohhh, so you're another one who changes like the wind and has no sense of morality? Gotcha.

Gentle piss-taking? Do you call some rancid, wobbly old duffer stealing IP and using it to mock me AND my Autistic daughter 'gentle'? Righto, pal. Woe betide if anyone did it to you or Nick, eh?

I insult people when they deserve it, Houchen's Cock Smell deserved it and wow, he gets all his equally 'laddy, bully boy' mates to circle round him and pretend it didn't happen. He hasn't even apologised for what he did, yet it's permissible to act like a fat, whiny stalker and deeply insult someone and their daughter. Oh, but wait, this is a lads football forum...must be an unwritten rule, or something...

So really, the lot of you can stuff this c**t-wipe of a forum up your vaginas. And by the way HOUCHEN'S FANNY-DRIBBLE, you're very fucking lucky I haven't contacted my solicitor - he's particularly adept at criminal litigation, even in minor instances. Also, count yourself fortunate you're not my age, and within grabbing distance, cos you'd be having nightmares for the rest of your days, son.

That is all. Thanks for the memories, fuck you very, very much. Enjoy your days, best wishes to you all, and that the pride and ignorance you hold so fervently will someday evaporate.

Who is mocking your daughter and where? Can you post me a link? That won't be tolerated at all.

As for the flounce, up there with the best.

Serious question though, what do you think could happen legally if you contacted your solicitor?

Otis

From what I can see, all it was, was a picture of the Sun taken through trees and Houchen posted that. Apparently though it is Mechaishida's photo that he personally took himself.

Maybe I have missed something, but I thought Houchen just wrote something like 'ohh look, the Sun is round' or something.

Nick

Administrator
From what I can see, all it was, was a picture of the Sun taken through trees and Houchen posted that. Apparently though it is Mechaishida's photo that he personally took himself.

Maybe I have missed something, but I thought Houchen just wrote something like 'ohh look, the Sun is round' or something.

No, he said something about Aliens.

From there, it is him mocking his autistic daughter?

I think trying to make out he was mocking his daughter when he wasn't is just as offensive to me as him actually mocking her. (Unless I missed it)

If something has happened in PM I am missing, please do PM me and let me know so it cant be dealt with. Mocking other people's kids is not on.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Hmmmm........ :thinking about: Lemme get this straight. I found a picture on Google, which is a public domain. I put it up on here. I'm threatened with a solicitor for identity theft or similar, accused of making fun of his daughter, who I know absolutely nothing about, and all because he believes the earth is flat. Jeez! Someone point out to me where I've committed these horrible crimes?
Messy Dairy, you Sir, are a first class act! :D

Users who are viewing this thread