Flat Earth (1 Viewer)

Otis

Can't even find it now, but it was just a b&w photo of the Sun with no personal comment at all from what I could see.

As I say, maybe I'm wrong, cos Mechaishida does seem very irked by it.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Otis

Yeah, you're right Nick.

It was a b&w photo of the Sun, with no people in it and the comment was about it's an alien, talking about the Sun.

This whole thread and the anger that has transpired from it has me rather baffled!

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
It was just a picture Otis. Absolutely no mention of his kid at all. He asked me to remove it and I obliged. Now all I'm getting is his crazy rants!

Otis

It was just a picture Otis. Absolutely no mention of his kid at all. He asked me to remove it and I obliged. Now all I'm getting is his crazy rants!
Can only assume the picture means so much to him, and you, in his eyes are mocking his picture and that has got his gander up.

Just think if the photo means so much to anyone on a personal level, then maybe don't put it up on a public forum where everyone can use it, post it, paste it or add text to it.

Last edited:

mrtrench

Personally I'm relieved with the flounce. Been rereading what I wrote to make me seem like an egotistical little prick (or something along those lines). Never intended to portray anything if the sort and now reconciled internall that it wasn't me.

smouch1975

Was pretty entertaining all the same.

Imagine the chances. There must be several billion images on the net and the first found is his

Awesome luck

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

covmark

Meltdown of the highest order. Mechaishida I salute you.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Fuck, this got out of hand

shit-just-got-real.jpg

Liquid Gold

A post about flat earth theory on a football forum results in accusations of a stolen photo to mock an autistic child. More a hollywood story than Jamie Vardy

dancers lance

So..........................let's bring this thread back on track, the only reason 99.999% of people defend the idea of a flat Earth (even though they rarely say it) is because it is alluded in the bible, and to say otherwise would show the text as fallible.

People of faith will always use the term 'your belief system' to try and undermine an science based (factual) viewpoint. But in science a 'belief system' has not, does not and never will exist. A scientific argument or view point is derived from peer reviewed data, years of research, observable reality and is ever evolving.

Amazing claims require amazing evidence, otherwise, until proven or at least modestly observable, It's bullshit.

Malaka

The reason that Eric Dubay persists with his theory is that he gets paid and makes a living from this. Much as religion and cult leaders, its all about the cash. Some people believe that the earth is 10,000 years old and that dinosaurs did not exist. Some people believe that there is a flying saucer hidden in outer space that will swoop down and save them come doomsday.
It's all bollocks in my opinion, but hey if you want to support these people and keep filling their bank accounts, carry on! your beliefs do not affect my life in the slightest

Grendel

Have you ever tried searching for yourself?

We did it once. Just type your name in and see how far you appear down the Google search pages.

We did it for all our relatives and friends too.

I didn't what this was about but it took 2 seconds to find on google.

Fergusons_Beard

A point to end the arguement is that why would governments spend millions of pounds convincing everyone that the earth is round. If the earth was really flat what possible reason would anyone have to deny it? Never mind spending money keeping up a quite preposterous lie!

Logic wins...

In went in off Ferguson's beard....

Otis

A point to end the arguement is that why would governments spend millions of pounds convincing everyone that the earth is round. If the earth was really flat what possible reason would anyone have to deny it? Never mind spending money keeping up a quite preposterous lie!

Logic wins...

In went in off Ferguson's beard....

Also, don't you think if it was announced the earth was flat, most of us would just go 'Oh, the Earth's flat,' and then would just carry on watching Jeremy Kyle, or Loose Women or the Daily Politics Show, or whatever?

Hardly going to gather the masses and go out ane grab pitchforks are we!

Johnnythespider

Also, don't you think if it was announced the earth was flat, most of us would just go 'Oh, the Earth's flat,' and then would just carry on watching Jeremy Kyle, or Loose Women or the Daily Politics Show, or whatever?

Hardly going to gather the masses and go out ane grab pitchforks are we!
No, but we might want to go and see what's over the edge.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

usskyblue

Come to think about it...

....I watched Michael Palin's 'Around the World in 80 Days' and I never saw him negotiate one earth corner.

The fuckers must've edited them out.

Those sly bastards would have to spend a fortune on rebranding if the truth got out..

bbc_world_news.gif

chiefdave

Logic wins...

That's what I don't get. Who benefits from this huge conspiracy? And the amount of governments etc around the world that would need to work together to keep up the illusion.

I guess I could see faking a moon landing to get one over on the Russians, not that I believe it was faked, but there is a reason to do it. But faking the earth is round is surely more trouble than its worth?

Johnnythespider

That's what I don't get. Who benefits from this huge conspiracy? And the amount of governments etc around the world that would need to work together to keep up the illusion.

I guess I could see faking a moon landing to get one over on the Russians, not that I believe it was faked, but there is a reason to do it. But faking the earth is round is surely more trouble than its worth?
They definitely went to the moon so that they could fake a picture of the "round" earth.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

King of the Lesbians

The earth is flat and the flipside is the exact opposite of this side.

On SBT Grendel and Tony agree on everything, Italia provides free parking and Otis isn't a c*nt!

SkyBlue_Bear83

So in the last couple of weeks scientists have announced they have detected gravitational waves, another hoax to convince us the world is round.

Nick

Administrator
Anybody seen that documentary on Netflix with the mad bastards on there about flat earth?

clint van damme

I still don't get why flat earthers think the powers that be are lying to us about this?

Faked moon landing - propaganda war with the Soviets (I don't think it was faked but there is a logical reason behind the theory)
US government responsible for 9/11 - to get US public on side for forthcoming invasion of middle eastern countries (again, don't believe it but the reason is valid enough).

What the authorities have to gain by telling us the earth is round if it's not?

David O'Day

I still don't get why flat earthers think the powers that be are lying to us about this?

Faked moon landing - propaganda war with the Soviets (I don't think it was faked but there is a logical reason behind the theory)
US government responsible for 9/11 - to get US public on side for forthcoming invasion of middle eastern countries (again, don't believe it but the reason is valid enough).

What the authorities have to gain by telling us the earth is round if it's not?
Fuck knows but its mad

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Philosorapter

I challenge anyone to watch Rocky IV and say there wasn't a propaganda war going on with the soviets.

Absolute classic film for all the wrong reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread