Fleetwood Town (Home) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

SP still talks positively about Coventry and for me did well, brought the youngsters through and the fact Madderz talks highly of him says it all.

I won't clap him but won't berate him either.

As for the Game today. Simply MUST WIN for automatic promotion. Fleetwood aren't a bad team, their goal difference says they should be mid table.

Will be be difficult to replicate a great team performance like Bury again, but on our day cut out the mistakes we should win comfortably,

2-1 Coventry, 12350

Sky Blue Kid

Don't get it either. He had to go when he did, but in the only full season he had at the club we were only 3 points off where we are now at the same point (points deduction aside) and we played some decent stuff that season. Yes we fell away and last term was desperate. So yes, he had to go, but to be honest I can't really be arsed to dislike the guy.

That's the point though mate. He was lucky having Wilson and Clarke, but he got found out when they left. From what we heard that he lost the dressing room, then there was only one thing going to happen.

Hobo

That's the point though mate. He was lucky having Wilson and Clarke, but he got found out when they left. From what we heard that he lost the dressing room, then there was only one thing going to happen.

Manager loses two of the leagues best strikers then struggles, shock horror.

Grendel

Do you think we'd be in the top 6 now without Armstrong?

Grendel

Andy Thorn was a football scout Sisu put in as manager to save money.
Out his depth.

We were still paying boothroyd and I believe Coleman. It wasn't saving money at all.

Bennosdancingfeet

SP had lost the dressing room as well as the fans, however, he worked tirelessly for the club and was always helping the academy up the Higgs on a Sunday morning. Very very passionate about the club during his tenure. He had to go but let's not forget the sixfields disaster and he's a genuinely nice bloke for those who had the pleasure of spending time with him. Here's hoping we smash Fleetwood but out of respect, we shouldn't applaud SP or boo/verbally abuse him either.

lifeskyblue

Really looking forward to this one. After the euphoria of the bury game this should show our credentials for the autos push

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2477

Must wine today to take advantage of the reslts last week

Johnnythespider

Hoping to win by 3 today. What's the form for old managers coming back with a new team ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Kid

Manager loses two of the leagues best strikers then struggles, shock horror.

Shock horror... Manager persists in playing the worst CB in living memory at CCFC (Webster). Has the good fortune in a brilliant Youth Academy player in Wilson coming through the ranks to be able to score "One more goal than the opposition" After said Scottish International being found guilty of being s**t and at fault for CCFC conceding 4 goals in 2 games. If SP was any good he would have replaced said Scottish International immediately. The people on this forum that dissed Aron Martin for being the one at fault during SP's reign are now seeing that the lad is a f**king good CB that was put in situations that were not of his doing(Webster's fault) and can't wait for him to be fit again..... Rant over!

W

westcountry_skyblue

He should have had the dignity to fall on his sword after the Worcester city debacle.If he hadn't been sacked we would be playing league two football now.

Otis

Just said on CWR that Fleetwood have none of their first choice back four playing.

Can I therefore change my 1-0 prediction to eleventy billion nil.

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

#CCFC XI: Charles-Cook (GK), Ricketts (C), Cargill, Stephens, Stokes; Vincelot, Fleck; Cole, Murphy, Maddison; Armstrong #PUSB

Otis

Also apparently, Murphy always plays well against Fleetwood.

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

He should have had the dignity to fall on his sword after the Worcester city debacle.If he hadn't been sacked we would be playing league two football now.

Well that is self evident considering that even with a competent manager at the helm it went right to the wire. He was obviously trying his best but from tactics, to the transfer market, to man management he was hopelessly wide of the mark.

Astute

If some on here are to be believed then if Bury are a pub team Fleetwood are a pissed up pub team. I am sticking to 7-0 :)

Happy_Martian

Milwall 1-0 up against Doncaster

Users who are viewing this thread