Ghislaine Maxwell (1 Viewer)

rob9872

I may be missing something. Is the age of consent 16 in America? I know Epstein and maxwell coerced these girls into doing things they didn’t want to but would someone be a nonce if they had sex with a person over the age limit? At what age is it not ok?

Just wondered. I know that if you are a teacher or in a position of trust it’s different but for someone out in town for instance? Is it still 16 or would you say someone was a nonce If they were 25 say or 35? At what age is it perverted or wrong? I’m only interested in opinions not implying anything or asking for a mate
I thought it was 18 there, but not certain.
Strange law all round really . Something wrong about blokes like that anyhow. A guy in his 40s with a 16 year old is legal yet a 17 year old with a 15 year old illegal. Neither of course right but imo the one convicted of being a nonce is less of a one than the other.

David O'Day

He shouldn't get away with it, but I imagine the protracted circus would have been far more harmful and likely more expensive than she has got. I don't doubt that he's guilty nor that this isn't an isolated offence, but she had already settled with Epstein too and money grabbing bitches like her, which was clearly all she ever wanted, are not helping the cases of genuine victims which will be a significant number.

Are you calling the victim of sexual abuse as a child a "money grabbing bitch"?

Get to fuck you farmer c**t

clint van damme

Can only speak for myself but if I was accused of something horrific like that I'd be wanting it in court ASAP to clear my name beyond any doubt. I absolutely wouldn't spend months trying to get the case thrown out on a technicality and then give the person accusing me a big pay off to drop the case.

Is that after you've flown half way across the world and spent 5he week staying with your convicted nonce mate to tell him you don't want to be friends anymore?

Grendel

It's amazing that a child is a victim of sex trafficking yet somehow ends up getting the most abuse on here.

Does she get that much abuse? Bit over dramatic really.

lifeskyblue

The adults at time only ones at fault…Andy Pandy, Maxwell and Epstein. If the 15yr old (at the time) later makes the story known and gains financially from the others then good luck to her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Can only speak for myself but if I was accused of something horrific like that I'd be wanting it in court ASAP to clear my name beyond any doubt. I absolutely wouldn't spend months trying to get the case thrown out on a technicality and then give the person accusing me a big pay off to drop the case.

To be honest having sat on a jury I hope to god I’m never in a court. One woman in the case I was on said “he must be guilty of something that’s why we are here” another said she’d just vote with the majority as she wanted to go home and cook her husbands tea as he was on a night shift

Grendel

Nick

Administrator
Hasn't one person mentioned money grabbing?

As standard. The pro offended people at it over exaggerating.

Fair play to her even if she did get money I say.

Sky Blue Pete

Big risk. The legal system is in ruin really if you have no money

Nick

Administrator
I am offended by noncing and victim shaming.
And one person doing either is one too many

Happy for you you're OK with it, life must be simpler that way.

I'm just pointing out it's hardly everybody and a majority view as made out. That must mean I'm ok with noncing.

Have a word with yourself.

Grendel

I am offended by noncing and victim shaming.
And one person doing either is one too many

Happy for you you're OK with it, life must be simpler that way.

The sexual trafficking thing of course is a separate issue but sometimes under age children are just after sex with older people aren’t they and are happy to be abused?

Nick

Administrator
The sexual trafficking thing of course is a separate issue but sometimes under age children are just after sex with older people aren’t they and are happy to be abused?

Think thats a whole different debate and also brings into question the age of consent.

Nigeria is 11 for the age of consent which is absolute madness.

it's debatable about consent with 17 year olds but even so, it's fucking weird.

Grendel

Children are happy to be sexually abused? Wow.

well if a 15 year old schoolboy was happy to engage in sexual relations with a 39 year old woman would this Be acceptable especially if the woman was in authority

Sick Boy

well if a 15 year old schoolboy was happy to engage in sexual relations with a 39 year old woman would this Be acceptable especially if the woman was in authority
No of course not - but it’s interesting how grooming only seems to apply/be considered when a girl is involved.

Grendel

No of course not - but it’s interesting how grooming only seems to apply/be considered when a girl is involved.

Well do you think Mr Macron was groomed then? Because I think he he was a she and she was a he the teacher would be locked up

Sick Boy

Well do you think Mr Macron was groomed then? Because I think he he was a she and she was a he the teacher would be locked up
I’ve no idea but I’d imagine that during the majority of child sex abuse cases grooming has taken place.

Grendel

I’ve no idea but I’d imagine that during the majority of child sex abuse cases grooming has taken place.

Look for what it’s worth I do think Andrew is a buffoon and no doubt a sex pest. Also as thick as fuck and a general embarrassment- technically he didn’t commit an illegal act but is someone whose not fit for purpose

I do find it slightly odd though when you have a president of a major country who began a relationship as an underage schoolboy with his teacher. No one really seems overly bothered but if say Theresa May had a husband 24 years her junior who she dated at 15 I don’t think she’d even have made it to MP status

Hertsccfc

Look for what it’s worth I do think Andrew is a buffoon and no doubt a sex pest. Also as thick as fuck and a general embarrassment- technically he didn’t commit an illegal act but is someone whose not fit for purpose

I do find it slightly odd though when you have a president of a major country who began a relationship as an underage schoolboy with his teacher. No one really seems overly bothered but if say Theresa May had a husband 24 years her junior who she dated at 15 I don’t think she’d even have made it to MP status
I don't know what happened but having sex with someone who is trafficked is illegal.

Users who are viewing this thread