Ghislaine Maxwell (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I don't know what happened but having sex with someone who is trafficked is illegal.

The trial was not a legal issue but a civil action

Hertsccfc

The trial was not a legal issue but a civil action
I know that obviously.

You said technically he hadn't committed an offence, although I don't know how you can possibly know. I think you were basing that on her not being under the age of consent in this country. However I was just saying sex with a trafficked person is illegal in this country.

Grendel

I know that obviously.

You said technically he hadn't committed an offence, although I don't know how you can possibly know. I think you were basing that on her not being under the age of consent in this country. However I was just saying sex with a trafficked person is illegal in this country.

Im merely quoting the legal position regarding the CPS

dutchman

shmmeee

Strong “ackshually it’s hebephile not pedophile” energy in this thread. Stay classy guys.

Sky Blue Pete

The other thing that sticks in the throat is if he was guilty of a criminal offence then he should be punished. £12m allegedly wow!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He's done nothing wrong .
He's giving twelve million to a woman he's never wronged and in fact has never met in his life . He knows however, that she's suffered in her past so is generously giving her money to her to try and help her to rebuild her life.
I'd say he was an incredibly kind and generous soul and the world would be a much better place if everyone had just a fraction of this man's unselfishness.

Grendel

He's giving twelve million to a woman he's never wronged and in fact has never met in his life . He knows however, that she's suffered in her past so is generously giving her money to her to try and help her to rebuild her life.
I'd say he was an incredibly kind and generous soul and the world would be a much better place if everyone had just a fraction of this man's unselfishness.

Also he’s wallet has took such a hit now when he fancies an Hawaiian he’s going to have to get down to Pizza Hut rather than Pizza Express

Terry Gibson's perm

Also he’s wallet has took such a hit now when he fancies an Hawaiian he’s going to have to get down to Pizza Hut rather than Pizza Express

As he doesn’t sweat he won’t be wasting his hard earned 😂 money on deodorant

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I wonder what it was that suddenly made him feel so generous after helping her rack up legal fees by denying the claim :unsure:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Absolutely. The man is a philanthropist in every sense of the word.
Who on earth can afford Pizza Express anyway?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I wonder what it was that suddenly made him feel so generous after helping her rack up legal fees by denying the claim :unsure:
Just remember on that photograph it's not his hand. They've never met.

Hertsccfc

Why are we getting sidetracked by the age of consent? She was above the age of consent in this country apparently. The issue was that it is alleged that she had been trafficked for sex.

Sick Boy

Why are we getting sidetracked by the age of consent? She was above the age of consent in this country apparently. The issue was that it is alleged that she had been trafficked for sex.
Wasn’t one of the alleged offences in America?

Sky Blue Pete

Probably me asking about when something is morally wrong but not criminally and vice versa. For interest really for peoples opinions

David O'Day

lads it's been mentioned many times already but having sex with a traffic person is a crime in this country

Users who are viewing this thread