Ghislaine Maxwell (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Would be nice if she was in with the other women who would hate a woman who was involved with kids.

She will be looked after though.

fatso

She must have a shit load of info about high ranking public figures and their dodgy sexual activities.
I'm sure it would be a complete coincidence if she slips on a slippy staircase and breaks her neck.

Or maybe she's already cut a deal, and will be released after a couple of years, after agreeing to keep her mouth shut.

clint van damme

She must have a shit load of info about high ranking public figures and their dodgy sexual activities.
I'm sure it would be a complete coincidence if she slips on a slippy staircase and breaks her neck.

Or maybe she's already cut a deal, and will be released after a couple of years, after agreeing to keep her mouth shut.

Your first paragraph may well happen.
Your second one won't, if she'd had a 'sweetheart deal' like Epstein after his first conviction then I'm fairly sure it would be in the public domain

I do wonder if she could go down the retrial route based on one of the jurors filling in their juror questionnaire form incorrectly?

It came to light during the trial but was dismissed y the judge but I wonder if its something her lawyers could use to press for a retrial though I don't know if it's possible or not.

Sbarcher

Ready for a new Trip Advisor rating for Winchester Pizza Express.

Users who are viewing this thread