Transfer Rumour Haji Wright (6 Viewers)

TomRad85

BTW for the millionth time, nobody buys statistics. They buy attributes.
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

djr8369

He looks to have similar attributes to Vic but without the same work rate. Maybe MR thinks he can get more out of him. Or maybe it’s an agent trying to drum up interest. Find it hard to believe we’d spend that much after already spending a few million on other players but then we should have a fair few million lying around still so who knows.

David O'Day

Please do not tell me we are spending this amount of money on him! For that amount we could get a millions times better and someone actually known

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A goal every 2 games in a good league?

Who can we get for about 7 million quid Skippy that has a record like that?

fatso

It sounds like a shit load of money for us to cough up, I'd of been surprised if we paid more than the 3.5m we paid up front for Simms for another striker.

He scored a fair few goals last season for a shit side that was fighting relegation, so he might be useful if Mr can work his magic, and he's a big lump, so him and. Simms could be a real handful.

skyblu3sk

Looks decent with his head and has good pace easily could have racked up a bunch of assists if the players he was passing to had their shooting boots on. Could be the partner simms needs to do the leg work?

TomRad85

Was gonna say, people are obsessed with comparing leagues and sometimes its difficult to do so, but if you were to, the league is at least equal to The Championship. He'll be fine, even though i doubt the price is accurate.

Brighton Sky Blue

Was gonna say, people are obsessed with comparing leagues and sometimes its difficult to do so, but if you were to, the league is at least equal to The Championship. He'll be fine, even though i doubt the price is accurate.
Based on the height/attributes he also wouldn't seem to be the alternative to Dragus.

Pusb1

think we are spending the Hamer money before we announce his exit officially like we did with Gyokeres >Simms?

Skybluedownunder

A bunch of strikers for that price.
Our model is to sell for profit, how are we meant to turn a profit on a player at that price?
We can’t afford Hamer’s wage demands but spunking this much on an unknown player, it’s just baffling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeaSeeEffCee

Apparently a very reliable journalist reporting this according to Turkish fans of r/soccer. Looks like it’s a goer.

Users who are viewing this thread