Has London Bridge fallen ? (1 Viewer)

PVA

I didn't say you were the worst person on here, I said religious types were oftem among the worst, hypocritically pretending to be all Christian and nice to everyone but underneath are no better than the rest of us, just a facade. A good example of being snidey on post 885 from PVA suggesting that Boris wanted the queen to have died a few days earlier under his tenure. Once again 'liked' by you, complete snidey remark, when nobody has any idea and I'd guess was closer to her than anyone posting on here. You're not alone, just less obvious than people like PVA, Duffer or CVD who sneer at the nasty Tories yet are clearly no better but get plenty of likes from this echo chamber. At least Ian and Tony who I rarely if ever agree with on non football topics, generally keep it respectful.

Wow the absolute state of this :ROFLMAO:

SkyBlueCharlie9

If the Queen had passed when bonking Boris was in the firing line/ spotlight it probably would have changed things for him and Tory party. A narcissistic man of such 'integrity' would 100% have thought this and bet he discussed his 'bad luck' with his friends/advisors. Didn't realise Rob9872 was so sensitive about the feelings of Boris and The Queen. Quite sweet really.

SBT

If the Queen had passed when bonking Boris was in the firing line/ spotlight it probably would have changed things for him and Tory party. A narcissistic man of such 'integrity' would 100% have thought this and bet he discussed his 'bad luck' with his friends/advisors. Didn't realise Rob9872 was so sensitive about the feelings of Boris and The Queen. Quite sweet really.

I doubt it would have changed much for Boris long term, but we might have seen the rather cringeworthy ‘Elizabeth the Great’ get more traction. He was clearly busting for a ‘People’s Princess’ moment after she died.

JAM See

Coronation now confirmed as May 6th.

That's another fixture to be moved presumably.

JAM See

Last day of the season isn't it?

Will everything move to the Sunday, or is that too soon (thinking policing in London etc.)?

fernandopartridge

Why haven't they just moved the coronation so it doesn't clash with an already planned round of football matches? Ridiculous country

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JAM See

Why haven't they just moved the coronation so it doesn't clash with an already planned round of football matches? Ridiculous country

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Last one was on a Tuesday. Just stick to midweek.

I know that Tuesday is a traditional work day, but hey ho, give everybody a day off.

(I realise I'm now part of the Anti Growth Coalition. The shame!)

Last edited:

Evo1883

Eggs thrown at the King and Camilla!!

giphy.gif

duffer

The faces of disdain reflect my face of sickness at the inequality in our society

I dunno mate, even as a leftie republican I still think chucking eggs at the bloke is a pretty crappy thing to do.

No argument from me about the growing inequality in the country, but I'm not sure how this progresses that resolution. Just mho, Pete, obviously.

Sky Blue Pete

I dunno mate, even as a leftie republican I still think chucking eggs at the bloke is a pretty crappy thing to do.

No argument from me about the growing inequality in the country, but I'm not sure how this progresses that resolution. Just mho, Pete, obviously.
It’s more the disdain from those surrounding him that I’m responding to. We doff too often for my liking

Users who are viewing this thread