Has London Bridge fallen ? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

If your beloved tories get their way we'll be cancelling all paid holiday.

you’ve just had one now which you are moaning about

PVA

This is incredible

uk-media-double-standarts-royal-meghan-markle-kate-middleton-1-2-5e1d6d87bedb1__700.jpg

clint van damme

If Megan had piled the pounds on and was cartooned as a fat ugly black pig would that be racist?

Nonsensical argument.
Just because Fergie got shit doesn't mean the shit Markel gets isn't racially motivated from some quarters.

Grendel

rob9872

She was mentioned on the first page, and not by me, clown!
You clearly searched her name, look at post 920 when you tried so hard. Everyone ignored it so you tried again and them had to be more specific in the third. You're becoming an embarrassing parody

Grendel

Nonsensical argument.
Just because Fergie got shit doesn't mean the shit Markel gets isn't racially motivated from some quarters.

Rubbish if there was a picture of a white goat and her and the phone on was asking who’d you rather have sex with you’d not be saying it has a racist element? 😂

clint van damme

You clearly searched her name, look at post 920 when you tried so hard. Everyone ignored it so you tried again and them had to be more specific in the third. You're becoming an embarrassing parody

You said no-one had mentioned her,but they had, stop embarrassing yourself.

clint van damme

Rubbish if there was a picture of a white goat and her and the phone on was asking who’d you rather have sex with you’d not be saying it has a racist element? 😂

Again, just because they abused Fergie doesn't mean there's not a racist element to Markles abuse from some quarters.

Grendel

Based on what? There's certainly some evidence to support that, what are you talking about particularly?

Well I’m sure you’d be saying they are all a bunch of colonial racists but apart from that - wouldn’t get away with this at Yorkshire Cricket Club

clint van damme

shmmeee

tbf shops used to be closed Sunday. I'll await somebody (shmmeee?) to come along and say what difference if any opening Sundays made to the economy. I do know the shop I worked at back in the day, it actually cost them money to open on Sundays because so few people bothered to shop then!

No idea but I’d expect as there’s less commerce it costs GDP.

Seen those posters up about Sunday Trading being forced worship all around Foleshill? Very weird.

As a parent I would often like to be able to run to Tesco at 9pm on a Sunday though.

Grendel

What's your point? That's wrong as far as I'm concerned.

Well just that Ms Markle claims she’s offended by certain articles that are deemed racist and you are also defending this.

She often talks about black heritage and discrimination. Now let’s be really honest here - she only has any platform as she married a member of the royal family - she’s a D list Actress otherwise with no voice.

She’s married a racist to get her voice, she’s got a voice as she’s the duchess of Wessex .

She’s also got a lot of money as she’s married into Royalty

She sleeps with a racist and has children with them

I wouldn’t waste too much time defending her if I were you

Grendel

clint van damme

Well just that Ms Markle claims she’s offended by certain articles that are deemed racist and you are also defending this.

She often talks about black heritage and discrimination. Now let’s be really honest here - she only has any platform as she married a member of the royal family - she’s a D list Actress otherwise with no voice.

She’s married a racist to get her voice, she’s got a voice as she’s the duchess of Wessex .

She’s also got a lot of money as she’s married into Royalty

She sleeps with a racist and has children with them

I wouldn’t waste too much time defending her if I were you

Not really defending her, more calling out racism.
And the way she's used to distract from Andrews antics.

Grendel

Not really defending her, more calling out racism.
And the way she's used to distract from Andrews antics.

Prince Andrew was sacked from the job and The Daily Mail have constantly shown “the photo”‘and have never supported him - it’s nonsense

clint van damme

If anyone in the room boos do you think they will be removed?

Well his hero Blair threw out a holocaust survivor so I'm sure the tribute act will be looking to emulate him.
Though to be fair to Starmer, that's all a sideshow, he has a real chance to make an impression here so hopefully he does because we need an alternative to this tory nightmare

Grendel

Well his hero Blair threw out a holocaust survivor so I'm sure the tribute act will be looking to emulate him.
Though to be fair to Starmer, that's all a sideshow, he has a real chance to make an impression here so hopefully he does because we need an alternative to this tory nightmare

Well I’m sure Mr Corbyn would have banned a holocaust survivor from entering the party let alone the room

Users who are viewing this thread