Has London Bridge fallen ? (1 Viewer)

jordan210

Lots off notes being passed around the commons currently. Between parties.

Has the queen died ?

Sbarcher

Bit early after the school holidays. A day off mid-October would be preferable.

Philosorapter

Afternoon, Huw.

Suit and black tie on.

Not looking good.

AOM

Fucking blessing that right now

Would it be a blessing though? (genuine question)
The squad already is lacking match sharpness and playing catch up with the rest of the league, so I think we need to get back into a regular playing routine as soon as possible.

Only benefit of postponing is of course getting O'Hare closer to fitness

shmmeee

Would it be a blessing though? (genuine question)
The squad already is lacking match sharpness and playing catch up with the rest of the league, so I think we need to get back into a regular playing routine as soon as possible.

Only benefit of postponing is of course getting O'Hare closer to fitness

Depends on the mood of the squad, if we’re not up for it we’ll get battered and that won’t be good for the confidence. Although the next match is Luton away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

Robinshio

at this stage we will have played 1 at home and 6 away
I suspect she has already died, and by the time the family get up there they will announce it

jordan210

Interesting article on what goes on if she has passed. Like news reader in black suite and tie and change of bbc 1 programs

both that have happened

Robinshio

Interesting article on what goes on if she has passed. Like news reader in black suite and tie and change of bbc 1 programs

both that have happened

exactly - disrespectful to do that if she is still alive or expected to last more than today

chiefdave

Do we now have hours of rolling news on every channel consisting of people saying they don't know whats going on.

Users who are viewing this thread