Match Thread Huddersfield away (5 Viewers)

pusbccfc

In other news - just seen Maatsen at the gym training legs..couldn't think of anything to say so just made awkward eye contact several times

Which gym is this?

SkyBlueMatt

Great performance without getting the win, how we didn't win that is beyond me.

3 points clear of 8th still and 1 off 5th. We're almost over our tough run and going through a 'bad' patch. Included in that run, in single goal games, we've had some terrible decisions go against us, 2 penalties and a hand ball.

I'm a realist but I've had too many so I'm going out on a limb. I think last game of the season we'll be in the shout for playoffs. They never know they're dead and buried. Things will click again, I'm sure of it.

I had plans this weekend so I wasn't there but I cannot wait for Stoke!

Have faith.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

CDK

Great performance without getting the win, how we didn't win that is beyond me.

3 points clear of 8th still and 1 off 5th. We're almost over our tough run and going through a 'bad' patch. Included in that run, in single goal games, we've had some terrible decisions go against us, 2 penalties and a hand ball.

I'm a realist but I've had too many so I'm going out on a limb. I think last game of the season we'll be in the shout for playoffs. They never know they're dead and buried. Things will click again, I'm sure of it.

I had plans this weekend so I wasn't there but I cannot wait for Stoke!

Have faith.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Your right nearly through toughest run of fixtures of the season and draws instead of defeats West brom apart ,now not so difficult run and can see 4 victory's from the next 7 games to keep the momentum at a premium.

Jagmannn

Enjoyed the game yesterday's...had a whole lot of "What Ifs "....but you can see that there is a team out there who will battle for each other ........is there an attacking midfieler in Dabo ?

Hobo

Reading some of the above, I take it we now have to assess goals and divide them into proper goals and statistical goals?

I assume, for instance, if a ball is passed across the six yard box and a striker just taps it in; we will have to class it only as a statistical goal?

Then again perhaps some posters just over think things - usually just to try and prove their own arguments.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Reading some of the above, I take it we now have to assess goals and divide them into proper goals and statistical goals?

I assume, for instance, if a ball is passed across the six yard box and a striker just taps it in; we will have to class it only as a statistical goal?

Then again perhaps some posters just over think things - usually just to try and prove their own arguments.
I don’t care how we score as long as the ball is in the back of the net

slowpoke

Yes brilliant idea to throw Dabo into yet another position he’s never played in before. Tactical genius
He is our best attacker from deep, is there a lot of difference between wing back, the difference as I see it is he can play in his attacking role call it what you want. He is not as good a full back as Todd Kane who in my opinion is cementing a permanent spot in the first team.
A dilemma for the manager. In my opinion we need another attacking midfielder option. If the answer to that isn’t within then we need to recruit one.

procdoc

He is our best attacker from deep, is there a lot of difference between wing back, the difference as I see it is he can play in his attacking role call it what you want. He is not as good a full back as Todd Kane who in my opinion is cementing a permanent spot in the first team.
A dilemma for the manager. In my opinion we need another attacking midfielder option. If the answer to that isn’t within then we need to recruit one.
Are you being serious? There is a lot of difference between a wing back and attacking midfield. Based on your logic we could play O’Hare as a wing back. Dabo isn’t good enough on the ball to occupy an attacking midfield role either. You have to be able to see those defence splitting passes, receive the ball on the half turn, play in between the lines and have intelligent movement to create space. There’s a lot more to it that you can’t just stick someone in there and expect them to be anything close to effective. In fact it would more likely derail the entire system we play

Grendel

Dabo isnt good at close control or on the ball. The idea of him as a playmaker is a joke surely

NortonSkyBlue

I don't think there was much unnecessary negativity, other than the person that posted we need to sell Godden really.

It isn't unreasonable to expect more, and even though the late equaliser was great, it should never have come to that in the first place. That's why people are annoyed.
Expect more? We are punching so much above our weight that we are working with a one tenth of our rivals budget and players with league two credentials. We are excelling.

Grendel

Expect more? We are punching so much above our weight that we are working with a one tenth of our rivals budget and players with league two credentials. We are excelling.

On tenth of whose budget?

Users who are viewing this thread