I'd just like to say..... (4 Viewers)

FabianDebec

Glad all of those who stayed away Tuesday missed that performance, your not having any effect outside of this forum and your own head. Sisu are shit but not watching cov is worse !

FabianDebec

Just thought I'd keep up the general consensus;
"Grandad, what were cov like that season ?"
"Dunno mate didn't go............."
'Why not ?"
"Team got moved for a season"
"So you just stopped going ?"
"Yeah"
"Why ?"
"Terrible owners at the time so me and a few lads on this forum I used to go on started this thing called Not A Penny More"
"So you didn't see any of that season ?"
"Well I went to some away games and stood outside the ground for a couple of games"
"Fair enough, so the owners crumbled and the fans got the club back ?"
"No, I just missed that season, they're still in charge now......"
Hahahahahahaha

RFC

Best football from the Sky Blues for 15 to 20 years, just very proud of what Steven & the 'Boys' are doing. PUSB!

torchomatic

bigfatronssba

Your all like them united fans who say they support them but never go, your just not real fans are you

Actually your more the United fan.

Travelling 35 miles to a different town to watch a team because their doing well. Most Coventry fans want to want a Coventry team.

Enjoy it anyway, it will be on your conscience for the rest of your life.

FabianDebec

Travelling 35 miles to a different town to watch a team because their doing well. Most Coventry fans want to want a Coventry team.

There is no arguing with this logic.

Blueandwhites

Ah, just remembering those days Cov were bumping along the bottom of the Premier league. If only we could've dropped down a few leagues and played some lovely football in a 'home' stadium in another town.....no thanks.

SIR ERNIE

'Why not ?"
"Yeah"
"Why ?"
"Terrible owners at the time so me and a few lads on this forum I used to go on started this thing called Not A Penny More"
"Well I went to some away games and stood outside the ground for a couple of games"
Hahahahahahaha

Morning Timmy. Nice try, now jump in your Merc and get off to work. You've got some more shit to stir today.

luwalla

regardless of actual % , you cant argue with the facts.. for the previous couple of seasons we were getting maybe 10-15k through the gates.. and about 90% of those were cov fans... we are now getting maybe 1500-2000 & up to half of those can be away fans. so about 1000 or so take your stance & about 10,000 take the 'stay away' stance

if you are happy doing what you do , then fair play.. but you are in the minority, thats 100% clear !

Last edited:

Hobo

80% of all stats are made up.

I personally hold nothing against people who go to Northampton. I believe some of the mess has been contributed to by the FL and ACL, but it is clear who the real villains are? Loyalty to the team is one thing, loyalty to SISU is another?

bigfatronssba

I can't understand some people. Presumably we all know its wrong for ccfc to be playing games in Northampton? presumably we all know its wrong to support such a move?

Yet because the team is doing well they like going? That is shallow beyond anything that can be put into words.

There is at least 4 better teams that are closer than the Sixfields Sky Blues. Why not watch them if good football is all you care about?

Hobo

I can't understand some people. Presumably we all know its wrong for ccfc to be playing games in Northampton? presumably we all know its wrong to support such a move?

Yet because the team is doing well they like going? That is shallow beyond anything that can be put into words.

There is at least 4 better teams that are closer than the Sixfields Sky Blues. Why not watch them if good football is all you care about?

Hope you are not including Birmingham in the four? Like a lad at work said "at least you have a target you can protest against, our owner is 1000's of miles away under investigation for corruption!"

We are not alone with problems.

torchomatic

What a load of fucking shit. Absolutely pathetic.

bigfatronssba

What a load of fucking shit. Absolutely pathetic.

In the interest of balance I assume you will be saying the same to the op who first started questioning the loyalty of those not going to games?

torchomatic

Absolutely. You're as pathetic as each other.

In the interest of balance I assume you will be saying the same to the op who first started questioning the loyalty of those not going to games?

Greggs

Without Torch and Nick this site would be shite!

ajsccfc

The opening post was a bit 'here we go' and silly, but greeting it with YOU'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOURSELF/SUP TIMMY, come on now people.

letsallsingtogether

Because we are not real fans. well thank God they have him and RFC fucking super fans.

Why does it make him a dick? Why is it ok for people to post about how they stay away but not how they go?

blend

Glad you're enjoying it mate, you deserve a medal seriously. Don't judge me though, I'm still a fan and have good reasons for not going to Northampton.

Senior Vick from Alicante

I m glad you have the time to be able to make the trip on a Saturday, for some of us it is not logistically possible. But hopefully someone with as limited a view of the scenario as you will keep up the good work that you are doing by starting stupid threads designed to antagonise the majority of supporters, grow up you muppet. NOPM

ccfcway

'Why not ?"
"Yeah"
"Why ?"
Hahahahahahaha

ONE SEASON ?

You do know its a minimum of 3, with another two, if the new stadium isn't complete. Well its looking like they haven't even decided on a venue yet, let alone start to build.

People who went on Tuesday said that there was not even any CCFC signage on the outside of the ground. Moving away from Coventry, over 90% of fans not going etc, our identity is slipping away from us day by day. I am certainly not going to support our owners in doing this to MY club !

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Why does it make him a dick? Why is it ok for people to post about how they stay away but not how they go?

He's a dick because he's goading folk. If you can't see that his line of 'debate' is all about being on the wind-up; then I suggest you partook of a few too many last night, Nick.....

Astute

I don't care if someone wants to go to Shitfields. It is a free country. You can do what you like. My club doesn't belong there. I won't go. They are not having my money to help us stay there. If nobody went they would soon be back.

Users who are viewing this thread