Incoming signing - Junior Brown (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
His name reminds me of a country singer.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Don't know much about him, but I trust Robins wholeheartedly.

There's a better chance than not he will turn out to be a good signing!

Nick

Administrator
Way to slow. Already done that joke and I was too late as well.

giphy.gif

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

My Shrewsbury supporting mate mentioned Brown yesterday as one of the three players they have to keep.
Says you’ll struggle to find a better LB in L1.

SkyBlueCRJ

Give him a solid pre-season and hopefully any previous injury troubles will be behind him, but Robins needs to monitor him and ensure he's not rushed in too quickly in the first few friendlies. Always get cautious when we sign a player who's recently come back from an ACL injury. E.g. Andreu.

Londonccfcfan

Just my son up from school..and told him about this lad. And like a true encyclopedia of who's who....he said wow dad he's really good. (I havnt heard of him).

My son reckons he hit the bar against is 2 season ago in the 0 nil and he reckons he's rapid.

So I reckon he must be good.

matesx

I've never heard of him but if MR rates him then that's good enough for me!

wal3590

He played against us earlier in the season and was the best player on the pitch apart from Andreu, raved about the lad at the time, looks and plays like Marcelo but can defend better. Excellent signing!

Tommo72

So who’s next?

I do like that Boateng chap from Exeter....do we need him? Maybe another striker needed too even if we do sign JCH?

better days

We are a much more attractive proposition now that we have upward momentum
The club is talked about within the football community as having a great bunch of young players who are in need of a few tough, quality guys with experience at this level who can help realise the team's potential

covcity4life

we need 1 right back,1 striker(jch or otherwise)

and we are prettymuch done in terms of priority filling positions?

PVA

Remember seeing him play against us the season we got relegated from L1 and thinking he looked a tidy player who could do a job for us.

Users who are viewing this thread