Israel - Palestinian Conflict (22 Viewers)

David O'Day

Pay meters and racism? You really do live in a bedsit don't you.

I can pop round in the morning with some change for the leccy meter if you want?

David O'Day

You pay it all in with your rent IRA boy .
Don't pay rent mate, I own outright without a mortgage.

I inherited my childhood home when my dad died and flipped it into flat for mum which she wanted and the payment of the rest of my mortgage.

If you weren't such a racist you could have done more in life.

Sleep tight

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Pay meters and racism? You really do live in a bedsit don't you.

I can pop round in the morning with some change for the leccy meter if you want?
I thought you needed to go to bed ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I inherited my childhood home when my dad died and flipped it into flat for mum which she wanted and the payment of the rest of my mortgage.

If you weren't such a racist you could of done more in life.

Sleep tight
Haha. I couldn't care less.

David O'Day

Haha. I don't think so.
You don't think at all.

No mortgage, no rent no worries.

This is brilliant, it turns out that for all your weird comments about jobs I am actually far better off than you. This has made my day.

Tell you what, we'll let this thread go back to what it is meant to be about, you'll think about the consequences of starting on me when you have a racist posting history and I will be happy laughing at you.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

If you weren't such a racist you could have done more in life.

Sleep tight
It's just so incredibly sad you even bother with this stuff.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You don't think at all.

No mortgage, no rent no worries.

This is brilliant, it turns out that for all your weird comments about jobs I am actually far better off than you. This has made my day.

Tell you what, we'll let this thread go back to what it is meant to be about, you'll think about the consequences of starting on me when you have a racist posting history and I will be happy laughing at you.
You can't let it go can you ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Racism isn't something to forget.

Go to bed and get a job ;) Just don't tell them about your internet posting history ;)
Oh Christ , you're still here.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Says the racist who replied to me.

Can you not let it go? I guess not and I understand, if I was racist I'd find it hard to live with the shame.

Remember you decided to bring me into this, I was happy to leave you well alone.
I thought you were going to bed or have you forgotten ? You can't let it go !

Alan Dugdales Moustache

My apologies if you have as I suspect complex needs but you keep replying to me and extending the conversation.
Hasn't your mum tucked you in yet ? You need to give her a shout .
After all, you've got to go to work tomorrow.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Case in point
You could just go to bed like you said you would but you can't. I'd give mum a shout and tell her to take your phone off you until the morning .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Unlike you I don't live with my mum and you do realise I'm on my laptop? I can buy you one if you want?
You're not going to work are you ? You don't work .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Back to this again mate? I can work from home or use flexible hours. This is 2024 mate, if you hadn't spent a life as a 9th rate PE teacher you would understand the modern world.
Yawn

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Back to this again mate? I can work from home or use flexible hours. This is 2024 mate, if you hadn't spent a life as a 9th rate PE teacher you would understand the modern world.
You haven't got a job.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Well it goes without saying you are a racist, you admitted you posted racist posts. So even if if I don't mentioned it, it is still implied.
But you won't report me. You really should.

Anyway, I'm off. No doubt you'll check for the next thirty minutes because you're obsessed but you'll be disappointed . It's something to do though isn't it ? You've got all day to lie in.

clint van damme

The last two pages of this thread

To be fair to Hamertime, he's literally telling people he's on the wind up with some of his statements, (Lefties dont wear union Jack shorts on the beach was a particuar favourite), but people keep arguing with him.

It is weird behaviour though, and at the moment the Internet is still a relatively new phenomenon but I'm convinced that its only a matter of time before its established that trolling is up there with torturing small animals as a strong indicator of an absolute wrong un and potential serial killer.

clint van damme

The last two pages of this thread

To be fair to Hamertime, he's literally telling people he's on the wind up with some of his statements, (Lefties dont wear union Jack shorts on the beach was a particuar favourite), but people keep arguing with him.

It is weird behaviour though, and at the moment the Internet is still a relatively new phenomenon but I'm convinced that its only a matter of time before its established that trolling is up there with torturing small animals as a strong indicator of an absolute wrong un and potential serial killer.

SBT

Oh I meant Cheylesmore ITK vs Hot Cross Alan

I don’t know how they keep it going, I’m exhausted just reading it

David O'Day

He's a wum

Anyway the IDF seem to be shitting it a but more over the WCK fallout.

They've started sacking people it seems.

messiahrobins

Ahhh. Those crafty lefty lawyers with their own and different laws to the right wing lawyers. No wait… it’s just THE law. It doesn’t matter what persuasion a lawyer is, the law is the law. Even the government’s own lawyers have warned Sunak that Israel has been breaking international law. The only thing these “lefty” lawyers have done is highlight it to the British public instead of letting the government use smoke, mirrors and silence.
Braverman confirms what i said, there has been no breach of international law. I actually should know!!
There are a lot of far left lawyers who talk a load of crap. Most are barristers btw as well. Instructing decent barristers is quite tricky these days

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Oh I meant Cheylesmore ITK vs Hot Cross Alan

I don’t know how they keep it going, I’m exhausted just reading it
What's cheylesmore itk ? Does IRA splinter boy go under another name ? 😄

Users who are viewing this thread