its liquidation (2 Viewers)

maxweller

My biggest fear has happened, I hope that some good can come of this!!!
15 points deducted, and where do we play our home games?
WHAT A MESS

D

Deleted member 4439

ACL just rejected offer,appleton decides next action,he went for liquidation

Well, okay: but on the basis that ACL would be aware of the implications of their decision, what are they thinking would be the end game in this?

CVA Not signed

We know it hasnt been signed but i cant be the only one who's thinking, What the fuck happens now? Its just getting deeper and deeper and deeper each day.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Are the Bomb Squads contracts in LTD?

I would assume they would be classed as "assets" (debateable in some cases) so would the rights to those players not have been sold to Otium?

covcity4life

fuck the council for putting us into admin when we on course for playoffs,and dont give me that tim threatened liquadation shit!

and fuck sisu for not taking rent agreement, spiteful bastards

procdoc

fuck the council for putting us into admin when we on course for playoffs,and dont give me that tim threatened liquadation shit!

and fuck sisu for not taking rent agreement, spiteful bastards

Tim DID threaten liquidation or are you just a bit thick?

hill83

Does it matter if it was posturing or not? Someone makes a threat like that then action needs to be taken, whether he actually meant it or not doesn't matter, he STILL threatened it

If I say I'm going to knock you out would you kill yourself to avoid it?

(Obviously I'm not being serious)

Sky Blue Kid

Quote Originally Posted by covcity4life View Post fuck the council for putting us into admin when we on course for playoffs,and dont give me that tim threatened liquadation shit! and fuck sisu for not taking rent agreement, spiteful bastards.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I say....ACL(For the umpteenth time) Didn't put CCFC into Admin...Dim Tim and SISU put us there. This I beleive was their intention all along.

mrtickle

Obviously it wasn't posturing, it has happened....

Yes but ACL went along the approach of charging silly rent and not allowing acces to revenue streams. Whilst you can blame a number of people for the rent (sisu, previous owners, ACL etc), it must be clear that the rent and lack of revenue were unsustainable once FFP rules were brought in.

mrtickle

Quote Originally Posted by covcity4life View Post fuck the council for putting us into admin when we on course for playoffs,and dont give me that tim threatened liquadation shit! and fuck sisu for not taking rent agreement, spiteful bastards.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I say....ACL(For the umpteenth time) Didn't put CCFC into Admin...Dim Tim and SISU put us there. This I beleive was their intention all along.

Yes Sisu put us in admin as ACL were about to. Sisu protected themselves by going into admin first therefore appointing their preferred administrator.

covcity4life

Yes but ACL went along the approach of charging silly rent and not allowing acces to revenue streams. Whilst you can blame a number of people for the rent (sisu, previous owners, ACL etc), it must be clear that the rent and lack of revenue were unsustainable once FFP rules were brought in.

well said

its crazy how many so called ccfc fans didnt want the club to have any viable income streams

they are celebrating today no doubt.

Danceswithhorses

To be fair, CCFC did originally own the revenue streams, but SOLD them - expecting them back for £0 is ridiculous.
Also the rent problem could have been negotiated with ACL, rather than SISU just refusing to pay.

Nonleagueherewecome

So -15 points and definitely playing 30 miles away I take it. Any other delicious scoops of good news to be heaped on?

It's 35 miles, if that helps cheer you up?

BigMarkLeonard

So basically now the assets will be sold off to another company who will then apply to re-join the football league? Do the other League One Clubs (or entire football league?) get to vote?

Do the current players get to reject the move to a new company or does the Rangers precedent mean they have to move?

And tomorrow's fixture cancelled?!

The Reverend Skyblue

well said

its crazy how many so called ccfc fans didnt want the club to have any viable income streams

they are celebrating today no doubt.

FFS you come out with some shit, show me one post where a fan of this club said they didn't want the club access to any revenue streams.
Go on prove it, your so moronic its unbelievable

BigMarkLeonard

Everyone is talking about a 15 point deduction?

Surely this is a penalty for entering administration, whereas liquidation actually means bye bye Coventry City as a legal entity and has far more serious repercussions?

covcity4life

FFS you come out with some shit, show me one post where a fan of this club said they didn't want the club access to any revenue streams.
Go on prove it, your so moronic its unbelievable

on the source rev? no doubt today is a win for you.

images

Users who are viewing this thread