JR verdict (1 Viewer)

spider_ricoh

Is there anyone on here who has
a) read all the publicly available information that will be discussed in court, and
b) a reasonable legal background

If so, please can you tell us all who is the likely winner of the JR?

It would break my heart to see SISU win.

A council win would be the biggest moment for this club since 1987, but would be soured if SISU appeal / and or start a new set of legal proceedings /and or don't bring the club home from Northampton immediately.

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
Is there anyone on here who has
a) read all the publicly available information that will be discussed in court, and
b) a reasonable legal background

If so, please can you tell us all who is the likely winner of the JR?

It would break my heart to see SISU win.

A council win would be the biggest moment for this club since 1987, but would be soured if SISU appeal / and or start a new set of legal proceedings /and or don't bring the club home from Northampton immediately.

Most documents and skeleton arguments not due to be submitted until June.

As for the verdict, we'll have to wait and see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RFC

No winners whatever the outcome, only losers. (except the lawyers of course!).

The clubs supporters mainly but the most guilty party?

I could say more but far too many disbelievers on here!

Kingokings204

Tell us big man?

This is our football club not a playground game of tig.

dongonzalos

You could say more but never do

Astute

Just like me you're going to have to 'wait and see' but what's the betting on an out of court settlement?????

Depends on what you mean by that.

SISU will know that it isn't looking good for them. Could be a time to deal at last. But if they wait until after losing the JR it won't count as out of court to me. It will be after court.

RFC

You could say more but never do

Why do you think that is?

All you try and do is twist & distort anything I say (or know) because it doesn't agree with your thinking.

I have an open mind but realise that ALL parties involved are to some extent at fault but apportioning blame is hardly the answer.

We have to move on whether that's at the Ricoh or a new home!

skybluetony176

As always, I'm all ears. Tell us, PLEASE!

By the way, how do you know we're disbelievers when all you ever say is "I know something you don't" then piss off. You're yet to give us the opportunity to believe or disbelieve you.

wingy

By the way, how do you know we're disbelievers when all you ever say is "I know something you don't" then piss off. You're yet to give us the opportunity to believe or disbelieve you.

i doubt he knows anymore than the rest of us ,there's plenty going round at the minute .

RFC

Depends on what you mean by that.

SISU will know that it isn't looking good for them. Could be a time to deal at last. But if they wait until after losing the JR it won't count as out of court to me. It will be after court.

You might also have to consider that 'collusion' between two other parties might also be giving them cold feet, particularly when all the costs are taken into consideration.

RFC

What's the point of stating something you obviously don't want to hear?

Nearly all your posts have a bias against one party involved, we will all see and some are going to get much more than egg on their face!

dongonzalos

Why do you think that is?

All you try and do is twist & distort anything I say (or know) because it doesn't agree with your thinking.

I have an open mind but realise that ALL parties involved are to some extent at fault but apportioning blame is hardly the answer.

We have to move on whether that's at the Ricoh or a new home!

I haven't heard anything you know to twist, you never say what you know.
You also never answer any questions.
For example what do you think will happen if SISU win the JR?

Kingokings204

I think most of us would accept an out of court settlement and saves the needless action of a court case. I hope you are right RFC.

My only issue is how can there be an out of court settlement of the parties aren't talking? Lawyers talking to eachother I guess.

Samo

I think most of us would accept an out of court settlement and saves the needless action of a court case. I hope you are right RFC.

My only issue is how can there be an out of court settlement of the parties aren't talking? Lawyers talking to eachother I guess.

Problem is though, if you settle it's an admission of wrong doing. Are CCC going to do that?

skybluetony176

You might also have to consider that 'collusion' between two other parties might also be giving them cold feet, particularly when all the costs are taken into consideration.

I hate to be the one to break this to you but the presiding judge has already made it clear that he's not interested in conspiracy theories of secret plots. He's there to judge the facts surrounding the legality of the loan to ACL not what have motivated them to arrange it.

Who chanted what at a football game and square centimeters of the deflated balloon that was placed under TF's window wiper will not be considered.

And neither will independent witnesses opinions on whether wonga could have offered a better rate of interest or whether Ms Seppela could have negotiated a smaller pay off to the YB.

covmark

I haven't heard anything you know to twist, you never say what you know.
You also never answer any questions.
For example what do you think will happen if SISU win the JR?

If SISU win the JR skybluestalk will go in to meltdown and the earth will be swallowed up by a vortex of evil.

olderskyblue

RFC eh? If you didn't know better, you'd think he was a Leicester supporting WUM....

skybluetony176

What's the point of stating something you obviously don't want to hear?

Nearly all your posts have a bias against one party involved, we will all see and some are going to get much more than egg on their face!

You don't know jack in other words.

If someone has a smoking gun that proves that sisu are an innocent party I'll be happy to hear it.

Samo

If SISU win the JR skybluestalk will go in to meltdown and the earth will be swallowed up by a vortex of evil.

Indeed, I would fully expect some 'I'll never see her beautiful face again' type posts

Chez78

God you are such a liar, the only reason no one believes you is because you consistently claim to be in the know then NEVER produce any information or any of the "facts" you claim to know or how you know them.

Kingokings204

Problem is though, if you settle it's an admission of wrong doing. Are CCC going to do that?

Very good point. I don't see ccc doing that personally probably like yourself. RFC seems to think it's very possible. At the moment after Wednesday it doesn't look good for sisu and probably the costs as well. If the case is decided as a waste of time then sisu will have to pay costs I would imagine.

Also the massive 590k payment to ACL needs to be paid before end of may/June and how and where does this come from?

wingy

Very good point. I don't see ccc doing that personally probably like yourself. RFC seems to think it's very possible. At the moment after Wednesday it doesn't look good for sisu and probably the costs as well. If the case is decided as a waste of time then sisu will have to pay costs I would imagine.

Also the massive 590k payment to ACL needs to be paid before end of may/June and how and where does this come from?

Would require a total retraction of all allegations .

Would help If they appointed a New Local chairman as well ,faces have changed at the CCC and ACL.

boatang

I have read a few times that there can be no appeal against whatever decision is made. At least this chapter will be over one way or the other.

wince

Wasn't dropping the JR one of the conditions of acceptance for the CVA?
If the loan was illegal the European commission for England are duty bound to investigate , its not upto sisu who they investigate

RFC

I have read a few times that there can be no appeal against whatever decision is made. At least this chapter will be over one way or the other.

Sorry but it won't as either side is able to legally challenge!

Users who are viewing this thread