Juergen Turdbull (2 Viewers)

stevefloyd

Yes another part of the Mowbray shite gone, what a legacy he left us

Terry Gibson's perm

So we have paid his wages all summer and then they sign him on the last day, hope they are covering all his wages

higgs

Patrick thistle from the premier league in a season wake up and smell the coffee big time Charlie ha ha what he be on a grand a week up there!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Esoterica

No clues in here. Doesn't sound like a big time charlie although might just be saying the right things to the camera.

Liquid Gold

Centre back pairing of turnbull and barton
giphy.gif

higgs

Top 6 of the Scottish premier aim how ambitious

covcity4life

Dissapointed bit hes gone so lets focus on bringing in a replacement asap

Maybe hyam eill not just be development squad and will in fact be our 4th cb?

higgs

We need lads willing to break their legs for the club

shmmeee

Not bothered he's gone really. CB has been an issue. More worried we have no cash for more players and still need two or three TBH. A loan move won't help that.

Really hoping we pull a Borrowdale and sell Reid for half a million somehow.

no_loyalty

If we get promoted, will he just saunter back in as if nothing has happened, or is it likely he's a goner?

Esoterica

His legacy is our first silverware since 87 and a 8th place finish
Or his legacy is:
a free fall from 1st to 13th,
a 21.9% league win rate in 2016,
2 of his 3 marquee signings now at Partick Thistle & Motherwell and the 3rd still hindering this seasons campaign because we can't shift him.

We played 1 checkatrade game of 8 under him (in which George Thomas didn't even feature)

covcity4life

Or his legacy is:
a free fall from 1st to 13th,
a 21.9% league win rate in 2016,
2 of his 3 marquee signings now at Partick Thistle & Motherwell and the 3rd still hindering this seasons campaign because we can't shift him.

We played 1 checkatrade game of 8 under him (in which George Thomas didn't even feature)
Hahha

Captain Dart

joined partick thistle on loan, maybe there was a fee to be paid on his agreement and no one would pay it and that was the hold up, so just getting his wages off the books this season.....

Good management, at least the best that could be done in the circumstances.
Still a bit of a problem as Turnbull has another year with us after this season, hopefully Partick will sign him permanently.

steve82

Well good luck Jordan up there, I hope he excels and shows his real worth, then next summer we can recoup the cash we wasted on him.

Ironically he's going near the same career path as Danny Seaborne... I'll leave it there.

oucho

Good riddance, hope he never pulls on a CCFC shirt again. I would normally say 'good luck' to any pro who left us and moved on, but this bloke wasn't just overhyped, he was crap, he seemed to think he was much better than he was, and he didn't seem bothered for much of the season.

steve82

If ever you think maybe he could do a job here spend just 2 minutes of your time remembering this top performance from him.

Users who are viewing this thread