Transfer Rumour Kasey Palmer - Confirmed (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Goal every 442 minutes at championship level:Kasey Palmer - Detailed stats (Detailed view)

Yes, if you cut and paste the minutes together like that. I don't think it's very healthy though as it just detracts away from the bigger picture. It's the same as the Walker argument, which sadly also only ends one way.

253 minutes played. Six appearances so far this season. No goals. Let's just wait another 189 minutes (4 more appearances or so based on the current average) and he should bang a goal in.

That'll be 10 games/appearances then.

You could do the same thing with Hamer and red cards. Make it look less bad. As I said, I really don't think it's very helpful from a critique point of view. Comforting lies versus painful truths once more.

clint van damme

Yes, if you cut and paste the minutes together like that. I don't think it's very healthy though as it just detracts away from the bigger picture. It's the same as the Walker argument, which sadly also only ends one way.

253 minutes played. Six appearances so far this season. No goals. Let's just wait another 189 minutes (4 more appearances or so based on the current average) and he should bang a goal in.

You could do the same thing with Hamer and red cards. Make it look less bad. As I said, I really don't think it's very helpful from a critique point of view. Comforting lies versus painful truths once more.

He was more than decent yesterday and will clearly get better with a run of games.
My concern is whether he can put a run of games together. He'll be fine if he can.

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

Grendel

Well this is more interesting than the Tory Conference

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Haha, imagine lashing out like that. Projection I think because no woman will ever actually love you and you know it.

Lashing out? You are the one who constantly follows me around the forum making passive/aggressive, sarcastic, and sometimes strange posts like the above. It is really strange and says a lot about you as a person.

If you have a genuine problem then let's take it offline, because I'm fucking sick of it. Let me guess though, you'll 'rise above' that one.

Liquid Gold

Lashing out? You are the one who constantly follows me around the forum making passive/aggressive, sarcastic, and sometimes strange posts like the above. It is really strange and says a lot about you as a person.

If you have a genuine problem then let's take it offline, because I'm fucking sick of it. Let me guess though, you'll 'rise above' that one.
They're not passive aggressive or sarcastic. I'll straight out say I think you're fucking dumb.

Also I don't follow you around, I ignore most of the inane shit you pump out.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

They're not passive aggressive or sarcastic. I'll straight out say I think you're fucking dumb.

I speak five languages, have written a book, and probably have more life experience travelling the world than you'll ever see from your Bristol bedsit.

As I said, if you are going to carry on with this, let's take it offline. You are a horrible individual who gets almost certainly their very small limited pleasure in life out this sort of behaviour, and I doubt SBT is your only platform. It goes without question that you wouldn't do it in person.

Coward.

Liquid Gold

I speak five languages, have written a book, and probably have more life experience travelling the world than you'll ever see from your Bristol bedsit.

As I said, if you are going to carry on with this, let's take it offline. You are a horrible individual who gets almost certainly their very small limited pleasure in life out this sort of behaviour, and I doubt SBT is your only platform. It goes without question that you wouldn't do it in person.

Coward.
The sort of life experience that means you try and offer out fights because you're so triggered by a cuckoo clock gif.

Fucking weirdo.

NorthernWisdom

He was more than decent yesterday and will clearly get better with a run of games.
My concern is whether he can put a run of games together. He'll be fine if he can.
He's clearly got 'something'. It's fair to say nobody's been able to unlock that for a sustained period of time, and that means warning bells. We have to hang on and pray the gamble comes off though really, don't we.

Offhegoes

We knew Palmer was a gamble, with his lack of games and problems with previous managers. However, we saw yesterday how talented he is, he has also surprised me how hard he works. He won lots of tackles, and has an edge to his game. I mean, it can’t be easy playing under Nigel bloody Pearson.

hill83

Anyway.

Scouts/Clubs/Managers will go off stats when based off when the player actually plays no?

“He’s played 24 games and done fuck all”
“Well boss, he played 1 minute in all those games.”
“He’s played 24 games and done fuck all and I won’t hear another word about it”

Bit mental.

The worry is getting minutes into him. The club obviously think the underlying stats show the risk is worth it.

hill83

Well yesterday he was working harder than we were led to believe. All we seemed to hear before he came was, he is a lazy bar steward.
So seems somethings changed .

I was hearing he legged it about and loved a tackle when off the ball.

And that looks to be true.

usskyblue

What US said!

Thought he did okay yesterday and showed (again) there’s a good player in there. He has previous but he wears our badge now, so I think we should give him a chance to prove he can play and perform regularly. He also showed some fight (as well as a little petulance) which I thought indicated that he’s invested and part of the team spirit we’re trying to rebuild after a difficult window.

Londonccfcfan

Well yesterday he was working harder than we were led to believe. All we seemed to hear before he came was, he is a lazy bar steward.
So seems somethings changed .
I think hes been shown the love here and tbf he has seemed well up for it. Yes he can and should score more goals, same can be said for everyone of our players.

Was more than happy with what he showed and gave to the team.

skyblu3sk

Coward.
To be fair I don't think "absoloute bollocks" and "complete nonsense" count as languages to most.

Users who are viewing this thread