Transfer Rumour Kasey Palmer - Confirmed (1 Viewer)

skyblu3sk

I was hearing he legged it about and loved a tackle when off the ball.

And that looks to be true.
Oddly someone said he never tackled back etc which is why he wasn't making the teams he's played for before. But he does seem to be happy to tackle back. Really pleased with what I have seen so far, hope he keeps it up.

shmmeee

This proves that Palmer’s goal ratio isnt at all that bad

I don’t think it’s his ability at this level that’s in question. It’s all about physical and mental fitness. If we can get him playing regularly he looks a perfect foil for O’Hare in the box IMO.

I also like the height he adds, we’re a really small team but him and Sheaf in alongside the midgets helps a lot.

Hertsccfc

I don’t think it’s his ability at this level that’s in question. It’s all about physical and mental fitness. If we can get him playing regularly he looks a perfect foil for O’Hare in the box IMO.

I also like the height he adds, we’re a really small team but him and Sheaf in alongside the midgets helps a lot.
Agree with all that except are we really a small team? We have three fairly tall central defenders, Bidwell isn't small, Sheaf and Gyokeres.

shmmeee

Agree with all that except are we really a small team? We have three fairly tall central defenders, Bidwell isn't small, Sheaf and Gyokeres.

More a small midfield when it’s Hamer Shwaf Allen and O’Hare. Dabo isn’t great in the air, though Bidwell is good for his size.

Warwickhunt

KP has got unfinished business with Bristol City’s Nigel Pearson so will certainly be up for it

Warwickhunt

Well I hope he puts in a better performance than when we played them in the cup, he was fucking dog shit that night!
i think he was ring rusty or rusty ring which ever caused him to play dog shite! fingers crossed and hope he shoves one up Pearsons butt

skyblue025

The thing I like about Palmer is he always seems to have time on the ball. Doesn't matter if there are players around him he always seems to have that second to make a decision to pass or beat his man. Was noticeable Bristol doubled up on him most of the time.

Great_Expectations

Really don’t think you can doubt his ability, and to be fair most aren’t.

The time he seems to have on the ball and ability to comfortably receive it anywhere are always signs of a very good player.

Turning up not fit really really annoyed me - he’s literally a professional sportsman. But his talent was never in doubt; let’s hope his fitness can match that.

If so, we have another creative and game changing player, which is great in itself and also means we aren’t solely reliant on COH to make things happen.

shmmeee

The time he seems to have on the ball and ability to comfortably receive it anywhere are always signs of a very good player.

Turning up not fit really really annoyed me - he’s literally a professional sportsman. But his talent was never in doubt; let’s hope his fitness can match that.

If so, we have another creative and game changing player, which is great in itself and also means we aren’t solely reliant on COH to make things happen.

He hasn’t played in a year TBF.

ceetee

It also means that, if KP and COH play together teams will struggle to double up on both of them

Users who are viewing this thread