Keys on Talksport (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

we want players to speak out about this!

but high profile media figures? noooooooooooooo

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

couldn't make it up.

ccfcway

he's bound to be on. After all, its only 142 days until 22nd Dec when the big news hits !

torchomatic

Not quite right. It's 142 days until the second anniversary of when the big news was going to hitl.

he's bound to be on. After all, its only 142 days until 22nd Dec when the big news hits !

ccfcway

Not quite right. It's 142 days until the second anniversary of when the big news was going to hitl.

The irony of its being the 2nd anniversary. Traditioanlly 2nd anniversary is "cotton". Makes sense, as we are litterally hanging on by a thread

rob9872

Some of you get the club you deserve. Anyone spotlighting our plight should be applauded but many jealous wannabes find more enjoyment slagging off keys. I may not agree with all he says but ffs you should be ashamed.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Some of you get the club you deserve. Anyone spotlighting our plight should be applauded but many jealous wannabes find more enjoyment slagging off keys. I may not agree with all he says but ffs you should be ashamed.

Ashamed?? Club we deserve? What are you on about?

We've had a few cheeky digs at Richard "I know something you lot don't" Keys on a football forum......we've not shouted abuse at a bunch of special needs kids in the street.....

ajsccfc

It's as if Richard Keys is getting the Salman Rushdie treatment rather than people lightly mocking his sense of self-interest and promises that never came to pass.

Hopefully he goes on there and smashes it

Gray

no not been on they mentioned they were trying to get in touch with him an hour ago, he's probably getting all the inside news

LastGarrison

Too be fair although Rob's rant was a bit OTT Talksport have been asking for Cov fans to ring in to talk about our financial plight. Being as Keys is still employed by Talksport and is a high profile Cov fan it is a bit of a no brainer he was going to be on.

Like him or not he does try and keep our situation in the media which is only a good thing and, although I don't think he got it in this thread, I feel he does get some unfair grief off some other Cov fans considering he does only want the best for CCFC.

torchomatic

Does he know that ACL are trying to sub-let it to someone else already?

Deal done to buy half stadium haskell

Nick

Administrator
[video=youtube;zMy-LeeUjyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMy-LeeUjyU[/video]

Still genius!

Gray

Keys now having an argument withNikki Sinclaire on twitter claims she doesn't know what she is talking about.... I think she knows a lot more than keys

chiefdave

Keys now having an argument withNikki Sinclaire on twitter claims she doesn't know what she is talking about.... I think she knows a lot more than keys

Sinclaire seems increasingly out of her depth. See her on twitter now saying ACL are to blame and we have to stay with SISU as there are no other options. Can't see how you can reach that conclusion when ACL are offering the deal they are and there were other buyers interested when we went into admin.

Users who are viewing this thread