Lati appreciation thread (3 Viewers)

messiahrobins

Brilliant signing.

We're some posters who said he's shit and only plays cos robins loves him just a few weeks ago. I think that might have just been frustration at a bad result being taken out on him though. Or perhaps not wanting to see him in midfield for even a second.

For me he is a steady Eddie in every position he plays and big part of our success this year.
Robins master plan was of course long term a back 3 of Latabadieure RCB Thomas CB KItching LCB with MVE and Da Silva wing backs. I think Sakamoto was bought as a no.10 initially as i suspect they thought Ohare may move on. Of course as things have transpired Sakamoto and Wright seem much better in a 4-2-3-1 and Da Silva has not worked and Bidwell i s better in a back four as an orthodox FB. I dont mind 4 CBs in Kitching Binks Thomas and Latabadieure fighting for 2 spots and at the moment i wonder how Thomas and latabadieure would do together.
Pre season will be the chance Robins gets to try all these combinations (i think we will sign Binks as it happens)

Users who are viewing this thread