Leyton Orient Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Oh just seen the team...

looks like attack minded then. I said Sheff might have a role last week and he can be a game changer. Nice to see the Edge in there and Baily and Jennigs will have their work cut out. If they can do that we will dominate from there.

Cody also chomping at the bit I would expect on the bench...

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yet again im impressed by all changes Robins has made! All correct decisions imo. Just a shame we havent got better players to replace the outgoing ones.

Surprised about Sheffs inclusion but i expect hes chosen to fit into a 5 man midfield rather than playing up front
Everytime Sheff gets bought into the team you have CWR saying he is being bought in as a striker nearly every time and then he never is, yet they will still say it again next time

Evans1883

Cody 32 games 6 goals
Goldy 11 games 6 goals
Sheffers 219 games 59 goals.
Both better than cody

Last edited:

Astute

We have had 92% possesion the bbc site says :D

coop

Why do we always have every player back for free kicks and corners it just leads to confusion

valiant15

It's a bit windy in paignton wingy,nice and sunny though,sitting in george's bar overlooking the sea supping some cider. Thank god for you guys updating the match day thread:)

wingy

Some glaring misses by Orient atm it appears. Then again, Brentford missed a fair few sitters on Tuesday, but made up for it.........(not that i sense de ja vu or anything.....)

Lets hope Edgy does'nt experience any of that.;)

Users who are viewing this thread