Leyton Orient Match Thread (2 Viewers)

wingy

It's a bit windy in paignton wingy,nice and sunny though,sitting in george's bar overlooking the sea supping some cider. Thank god for you guys updating the match day thread:)

You sure know how to live ,for someone who proclaims the urban ,you get you're fair share of the rural.;):whistle::whistle:

1nilandwe...

54% possesion to orient what a joke

Is that a joke because it's not likely to be accurate, or because you don't think Orient should be having that much possession against us?

Because if it's the latter then you are a deluded fool.

pusbccfc

Swindon 3-0 up away at stevenage

Marty

Got a fiver on both teams to score. Don't let me down city. ;)

Evans1883

This forum is quiet right now.if we were losing it wouldnt be would it..makes me sick really..thriving off negativity our fans

Astute

Got 2 bets on today. Both still on. Fiver on us to win 3-1 @32 and a fover on us to be winning halftime but to lose @36

Come on lads 3-1

We all have our hands clasped together praying we hold on to a lead.
Cant risk typing and tempting an equalizer.....I will celebrate when the final whistle goes...too many false hopes lately

Sky Blues

This forum is quiet right now.if we were losing it wouldnt be would it..makes me sick really..thriving off negativity our fans

I think there's quite a few people on the forum (77 members logged in a minute ago) but I think they're probably a bit wary of getting all excited about being 1-0 up because of bitter experience this season.

PUSB

hill83

There's not a great deal to say when it's going ok. That's the way of the world. Dry your eyes.

Greggs

only knob-heads celebrate a victory at half time!

Users who are viewing this thread