Lose the Gut Thread (Following on from New Year's Resolution) (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Did the Gym tonight after circuits and stuff last night, legs were a bit sore but managed a bit of cardio and then some weights.

Only thing that's annoying is that nowadays I dont get to have tea until about 10 / 10.30 :(

Rich

Did the Gym tonight after circuits and stuff last night, legs were a bit sore but managed a bit of cardio and then some weights.

Only thing that's annoying is that nowadays I dont get to have tea until about 10 / 10.30 :(
I've been eating when I get in 4.30-5pm time and then going to the Gym around 8pm could that work for you?

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Yeah I still have something like that.

Had a snickers one yesterday, nice but expensive. Then pre workout, then shake / tea after.

ya they are handy the odd time i wouldnt rely on them, if you get a routine going and know there be a gap when you need to eat just have something in container like a wholewheat wrap with chicken avocado light cottage cheese takes 2 secs make its jsut being prepared with clean food can make all difference getting in shape

Nick

Administrator
ya they are handy the odd time i wouldnt rely on them, if you get a routine going and know there be a gap when you need to eat just have something in container like a wholewheat wrap with chicken avocado light cottage cheese takes 2 secs make its jsut being prepared with clean food can make all difference getting in shape

I must be doing something wrong.

How does that take 2 seconds to make? :)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I must be doing something wrong.

How does that take 2 seconds to make? :)

have the wholewheat wrap there, buy grilled chicken pieces and cottage cheese ect just put them in the wrap and wrap it haha you know what i mean tho smart ass lol.

Nick

Administrator
have the wholewheat wrap there, buy grilled chicken pieces and cottage cheese ect just put them in the wrap and wrap it haha you know what i mean tho smart ass lol.

Do have tubs of cottage cheese with chilli sauce mixed in for snacks to be fair :)

Nick

Administrator
ive to go downtown toronto sat for massage keep my back and joints ok cos i train intense, im kind of dreading it because theres a krispy kreme doughnuts shop close by that i love the doughnuts are unreal and ill buy a 6 pack and eat them all lol
And a tug off a lady boy

Sick Boy

if your slow dieting and goal is lose like half a pound a week over 4-6 months this works, the way im on about is reaching your goal fast but helps you train yourself on how to be strict what clean foods to eat help you learn but get the best results fastest which isnt easy. if you bust your ass all week then eat a pizza youve to burn that pizza off before you get back to burning that stubborn fat which could take 2 hours cardio to burn it but if you didnt eat pizza then youve only say 30mins intense cardio and that burn stubborn fat you dont want just really comes down how bad and how fast you wanna get in shape and lose fat really! i Had my first cheat meal there sunday medium bbq pizza a lava cake and popcorn thats me done now for another few weeks helped me reset my body im back doing 45min cardio morning and after my gym workout!

I used to box a fair bit when I was younger, so had to do intensive cuts and fasting....there is no way I am going to deny myself 1 cheat meal a week now :)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
diet and then ran 3m during football according to fitbit thingy

woke up today and feel trim!

its getting out lazy habits and getting into a routine hard bit once get that done gets better, ill put up pics me tomorrow be finished my program see how i did in 8.5weeks

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I used to box a fair bit when I was younger, so had to do intensive cuts and fasting....there is no way I am going to deny myself 1 cheat meal a week now :)

ah ya i get ya, depends on your weight aswell if your not far off getting lean cheat meals are fine but if your like me tiny bit heavy with a belly need cut fast ect then theres none youll see my pics tomorrow what i mean ha

covcity4life

its getting out lazy habits and getting into a routine hard bit once get that done gets better, ill put up pics me tomorrow be finished my program see how i did in 8.5weeks

you should post your pics on here,think alot of people would find it inspiring. it got me to diet after all!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
you should post your pics on here,think alot of people would find it inspiring. it got me to diet after all!

ya ill def throw up pics i love working out and bodybuilding not just to look good but alot of benefits from it that i noticed myself and others who do it:
1. health improves
2. look better feel better
3. learn about healthy food and routine how plan and be accountable plus structure your daily tasks.
4. quicker reactions more focused not tired
5. great achievement and knowledge help others show it can be done if you want it bad enough.
6. lifting weights in the gym isnt just build muscle and get big that only happens depending how heavy you lift and what your goal is, you burn more fat lifting weights then cardio plus helps tone your body and keep your body functions from being lazy keeps blood flow healthy.

covcity4life

ya ill def throw up pics i love working out and bodybuilding not just to look good but alot of benefits from it that i noticed myself and others who do it:
1. health improves
2. look better feel better
3. learn about healthy food and routine how plan and be accountable plus structure your daily tasks.
4. quicker reactions more focused not tired
5. great achievement and knowledge help others show it can be done if you want it bad enough.
6. lifting weights in the gym isnt just build muscle and get big that only happens depending how heavy you lift and what your goal is, you burn more fat lifting weights then cardio plus helps tone your body and keep your body functions from being lazy keeps blood flow healthy.

looking forward to bis and tris tonight now!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
these are some of the supps i take not all of them are in the pic ive alot more, ive taken alot supps and these are very clean prob cleanest ive had taste nice, thye are tested highly the creator and owner kris gethin tested them on himself before releasing them its a good stack get you started in the gym really:

17103437_10206743869315958_1291382756112841569_n.jpg

Nick

Administrator
my fat burner is non stimulant its ehp labs oxyshred its burns fat and bit focus as pre work out aswell but best pre work out is kaged muscle pre work out ive got 2 people who have used it and loved it say was great pump and focus its sustained aswell no just stimulant rush like other pre work outs:
Kaged Muscle PRE-KAGED at Bodybuilding.com

Might have a look, have tried No xplode, my protein tropical one and on one from holland and barrett at the minute. The H and B one gives the most agitation / want to kill somebody / want to have a rave all at the same time.

Alway

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Might have a look, have tried No xplode, my protein tropical one and on one from holland and barrett at the minute. The H and B one gives the most agitation / want to kill somebody / want to have a rave all at the same time.

Alway
theyre all laced caffine stimulants pre kaged doesnt do that, no harm getting one give it a go my 2 friends love it they got it last month said they wont change now

Users who are viewing this thread