Lose the Gut Thread (Following on from New Year's Resolution) (3 Viewers)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
What does it do? Usually like the kick :)

youll get a kick but more steady released like the kick def there but last longer and isnt a crash come come down either plus get a great pump lifting the weights def helps you lift better, go to youtube type in pre kaged reviews if i could take it i would

Sick Boy

ah ya i get ya, depends on your weight aswell if your not far off getting lean cheat meals are fine but if your like me tiny bit heavy with a belly need cut fast ect then theres none youll see my pics tomorrow what i mean ha
Sadly I can put on weight quite easily so I do have to be careful but can lose it quite quickly. At a guess I would say I'm currently 12-14% body fat at the moment, weigh 13 stone at 175cm. These days I do more weight training and only do boxing training and sparring to keep fit.

oucho

So far lost 20lbs since Pboro via sensible eating and modest exercise. Another half a stone to go though before month end!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
here you go lads, 8 weeks pic on left 208.4lbs got down to 190.4lbs nearly stone half in 8 weeks, my goal 180lbs ill get there some stage ha but can see need be stirct put in effort wanna drop weight fast and tone up:

17155527_599931823537002_3806088616596908160_n.jpg
17190716_599931880203663_1603857744135677943_n.jpg

oucho

Looking at the wall tiles, where was the 'thin' photo taken, 1979???

Sick Boy

here you go lads, 8 weeks pic on left 208.4lbs got down to 190.4lbs nearly stone half in 8 weeks, my goal 180lbs ill get there some stage ha but can see need be stirct put in effort wanna drop weight fast and tone up:

17155527_599931823537002_3806088616596908160_n.jpg
17190716_599931880203663_1603857744135677943_n.jpg

That's good going...well done! Just got to hope the rest of the forum has lost interest in this thread ;)

Nick

Administrator
Alright for some!

Did 2 sets of circuit training, gym every day and strict diet and didn't lose anything!

Ordered some stuff from my protein with thermapures so will see if they do anything!

Nick

Administrator
What's your diet like @Nick?
Usually protein shake and oats for breakfast, brown rice and chicken or tuna with veg and then something like a jacket sweet potato after the gym with fish and veg.

Loads of fruit, water etc.

It probably is portion sizes but still going probably 500 - 600 calories a day under with decent exercise. Not massive portions, usually a steam bag of veg and that sort of size

Will see this week with some diet protein and thermapures pre workout

Nick

Administrator
About that link, I'm always wary of things like that. Might try it after cutting down though

Sick Boy

About that link, I'm always wary of things like that. Might try it after cutting down though

I've always thought of them as a bit of a fad but it's actually not that bad. It is pretty intense with the drop sets and must have looked insane at times today. It does seem decent so far and am getting gains from it already.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
ive never tried stoppanis programs cos kris gethins just work perfect for me always get results from them, all about you calorie intake against your cardio and weight training so your burning fat.

covcity4life

well the weekend didnt go to plan, i worked hard at gym but had fish and chips on friday and pizza saturday

that said i lost 1.6pounds in a week and bellys gone in abit. also just 1 day of cardio so i have a few aces up my sleeve to introduce yet

aim for 2 plus this week.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
well the weekend didnt go to plan, i worked hard at gym but had fish and chips on friday and pizza saturday

that said i lost 1.6pounds in a week and bellys gone in abit. also just 1 day of cardio so i have a few aces up my sleeve to introduce yet

aim for 2 plus this week.
if you didnt have that fish and chips plus pizza youd have lost more or find it harder reach 2lbs in a week more you keep thinking about work your putting in and how bad food ruins all that hard work and weight loss more youll stay away from it as you keep losing weight, get into habit having healthy food ready the weekend instead fast food.

covcity4life

if you didnt have that fish and chips plus pizza youd have lost more or find it harder reach 2lbs in a week more you keep thinking about work your putting in and how bad food ruins all that hard work and weight loss more youll stay away from it as you keep losing weight, get into habit having healthy food ready the weekend instead fast food.

yeah i am gonna prepare food for weekend this time not just mon-thurs

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
If i ever move to UK honest these guys are the right job if your stuck for time or prep, heres an idea even order form the have meals ready for the weekend and prep your weekday meals yourself? Ready Meal Hampers

Nick

Administrator
ya true more for people have the money to spend really but handy for a weekend option aswell thats what kills me coming home from gym on fri evening and dont wanna cook for the saturday ha

Can't justify it with a family etc. If I was single and living alone id be all over it!

Nick

Administrator
soreness always good thing long as you get right amount protein into you to repair and build it important try watch few more kris gethins videos very informative aswell i found.

Does that guy run a cult? ha

Thats what puts me off that sort of thing.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Does that guy run a cult? ha

Thats what puts me off that sort of thing.

lol no man all his programs are free its his no bullshit attitude and hard work ethic get results that people love but his vids explain about food fat loss ect and people with busy life styles like himself how control your environment, you see it in his vids he has travel and meal prep ect.

fernandopartridge

lol no man all his programs are free its his no bullshit attitude and hard work ethic get results that people love but his vids explain about food fat loss ect and people with busy life styles like himself how control your environment, you see it in his vids he has travel and meal prep ect.

This isn't a dig at you but I hate it when people say 'prep'..........

Carry on

Nick

Administrator
Changed the pre work powder for Thermopures and noticed a bit of a difference. Mainly I was shattered by 11.30 - 12 when usually I'd be up until about 1 or 2.

Users who are viewing this thread