Transfer Rumour Louie Sibley (1 Viewer)

mr_monkey

People were asking for his opinion on their outright bets last week…

Just need to ask derby fans about Nixon and his "sources" bigging up that scumbag that tried to buy them and saying he has seen proof of funds when it never existed

Absolute piece of shit

Sky Blue Harry H

I wonder if Waghorn back to Derby (on loan?) could help facilitate this ?

As for Sibley replacing O'Hare :cry::confused: (more about C O'H leaving than Sibley coming in)

better days

If we’re bidding 6 figures for this lad then O’Hare is probably going.
Tbh the figure I heard Fulham have offered for his personal terms would turn any head
It's probably 3 times what he's on here - which is already huge
We've knocked them back as far as the transfer fee goes but these things have a habit of only going one way once a player (or more usually his agent) sees what's on offer

SeaSeeEffCee

Tbh the figure I heard Fulham have offered for his personal terms would turn any head
We've knocked them back as far as the transfer fee goes but these things have a habit of only going one way once a player (or more usually his agent) sees what's on offer
Reckon we’ll probably end up selling him to them for about £7m

Brighton Sky Blue

Well they know we’re not flush for cash so can offer bigger terms to the player and less to the club.

better days

Well they know we’re not flush for cash so can offer bigger terms to the player and less to the club.
The thing that might help BSB is that Burnley are reported to be interested too so it might prompt a bidding war for the transfer fee
But let's be honest if it was any of us we would prefer to go to the PL club

NorthernWisdom

I wouldn't begrudge him tbh - I'm guessing he could have had better offers than us when he left Villa if he pushed it?

Bugsy

ahhh please let this not be true.....:(

look at how happy he looks...PUSB

Evo1883

I suppose we will soon see how much bollocks sheafisgod talks after all

shmmeee

Get ready for the "He's shit and good riddance" brigade .
Personally I think a massive loss but who could blame him.

Any of them will, but that’s the deal with saleable assets, no one pays big money for a player you wouldn’t notice going. And we need big money sales if we’re going to get the next ten “big three” type players in.

David O'Day

if we do sell him then invest a sizeable chunk in this player then at least that lays the "no money from outgoing fees will be reinvested in the team" stuff

SlowerThanPlatt

Fulham are desperate for players so hopefully we can take them to the cleaners, he sits on the bench and we can get him on loan next season

David O'Day

From what's been inferred by the ITK's what's reinvested will be the equivalent of O'Hare's wages in both a fee and wages for Sibley or whoever the identified replacement will be.
how much is o'hare on as that is not much and unlikely to be enough for the fee and wages

johnwillomagic

Sibley isn't that good so really hope we are not shelling out much for him if true and if we do sell O"Hare providing we dont waste money on Sibley should be able to invest in other areas of the squad too.

Users who are viewing this thread