Mason Greenwood (1 Viewer)

SBAndy

What a prick. He’ll get sent down for that, and rightly so. Disgusting.

vow

never mind, just googled.

stupot07

What a prick. Hope he gets sent down and never plays football again.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

stupot07

The fact there's audio suggests it wasn't the first time it happened either
I agree, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd already been to the police who advised her to collect evidence.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

If true - awful. The lad will rightly be in big trouble

Edit: I've removed audio heard any discussion is potentially libellous ?

However, if anyone is guilty of this, they deserve whatever is coming their way.

Last edited:

skyblue1991

Fucking hell what a massive c**t!

Let's hope this ends his football career

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

A young lad who will have been given everything he wants from an early age at his club so probably struggles when somebody says no.

Otis

I always really rated him as a footballer, but this is probably going to end his career, at least at a professional level. Probably end up at FC Manchester, or whatever it's called.

If this is all true, he deserves everything they throw at him. 😢

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I seem to remember him getting sent home from international duty a while back. Seemed like a bit of a prick. This is another level though.

If this is true, and it doesn't look good, he could be sent down for a long time. The starting sentence for rape is 5 years, but given the assault as well don't be surprised if he will be looking at 10 plus years for that.

Saddlebrains

Yea just looked at her instagram post, what a fucking scumbag

Deserves whatever he gets thrown at him

Nick

Administrator
I'm sure there was a video a while back of him and a girl in the car where he looked like a c**t

Terry Gibson's perm

Hopefully she gets away from him and stays away but I have a feeling she may be back.

Bugsy

Otis

For fuck sake. He'll no doubt play pro again but I hope he gets nowhere near the international team again.
Not a chance. If he's guilty of this and goes down, he won't ever be anywhere near the England squad ever again.

Like Grendel says, someone will pick him up, but I can't see him playing at the highest level. I think it will be a club further down the league pyramid.

Terry Gibson's perm

All ready for the it was all a big mistake story whilst standing next to her new Range Rover.

Hope not though he deserves punishment if all the stories are correct.

Marty

It doesn't look good at all, but let's see what comes out before he's condemned.

Users who are viewing this thread