Mason Greenwood (2 Viewers)

Grendel

The Chelsea Left Back.

Can’t find it now but there was a Brazilian (I think) goalkeeper who chopped his wife’s body up got done and still found a club when he came out

SBAndy

Wasn't there an "incident" with England/Southgate? Can't remember what was said at the time.

Yep, him and Foden bringing girls back to the hotel in Iceland and therefore breaking the Covid bubble.I do find it telling that Foden was straight back in but Greenwood has never been seen in an England shirt again.

Grendel

Another late night going down the rabbit hole of murderers on Wikipedia was it?

I’m reading a book called rabbit hole

Grendel

Does it have enough grisly murders to keep your attention, or does it only have a few dozen?

Only one at the moment. I’m sure it will pick up pace soon

Marty

Shrugging and tapping the ‘Innocent until proven guilty’ sign in the light of documentary evidence is an…..interesting approach here.

What evidence is there? a few photo's of bruises, which could be from anything, and what could be deemed as a bit of shit role playing. Rape fantasy is fairly common amongst women. I'm not saying hes either guilty or innocent, let the police carry out their investigation and go from there.

stay_up_skyblues

Really is, especially when he’s a rapist himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read or saw on a video the transcript of his original police interview last year. You’re spot on to leave out the word “alleged”. Bizarre world we live in where talent and money absolves certain people of actions a regular person would be lynched for.

Reactions: vow

Ccfcisparks

What evidence is there? a few photo's of bruises, which could be from anything, and what could be deemed as a bit of shit role playing. Rape fantasy is fairly common amongst women. I'm not saying hes either guilty or innocent, let the police carry out their investigation and go from there.
I'd argue the evidence is pretty damning.

stay_up_skyblues

United suspending him is telling.

SBT

You’re either the world’s most brazen defense attorney or a complete idiot.

“Rape fantasy is fairly common amongst women” - what planet are you living on here?

stay_up_skyblues

“Rape fantasy is fairly common amongst women” - what planet are you living on here?

3-4% of cases are false claims apparently. Hardly “common”.

Her Dad has given an interview to the Sun (as you do). Just one comment seems odd where he says he thinks “her phone was hacked”. No context given by him though. I’d link the story but don’t want to earn that rag clicks.

Marty

A simple google will show you.

Terry Gibson's perm

Her Dad has given an interview to the Sun (as you do). Just one comment seems odd where he says he thinks “her phone was hacked”. No context given by him though. I’d link the story but don’t want to earn that rag clicks.

Her phone was hacked that’s his concern.

Ian1779

When you are trying to protect an innocent woman from abuse from the morons on social media defending him the last place to give an interview for is that scummy rag.
Hopefully she’ll shut down her social media for a while for her own sake.

The c**t deserves to rot in jail.

M&B Stand

Be amazed if he doesn’t try and pay her off.

Southgate mentioned ‘an incident’ when asked last year why he hadn’t called up Greenwood.

napolimp

Spoken like a true rapist.

Grendel

He has now been arrested. It is true that if charged he needs to be found guilty by a jury but it’s safe to say that there is likely to be criminal charges and a case to answer

Users who are viewing this thread