Mason Greenwood (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Very strange statement by the club, he won't be returning to training or the first team for Man Utd. But they aren't terminating his contract either, Greenwood is to be loaned our or sold for the remainder of his contract.

Reactions: vow

Sky Blue Pete

Team might take a risk on him as a free agent
Man Utd look poor in all this although players have continued their careers having been convicted of crimes rather than just charged

duffer

Team might take a risk on him as a free agent
Man Utd look poor in all this although players have continued their careers having been convicted of crimes rather than just charged

I think it's the nature of the crime, Pete, and the fact that people could judge for themselves to some degree based on the social media releases.

I'm all for rehabilitation, but for me the offender has to genuinely accept their guilt, that what they did was wrong, and to be absolutely sincere in their intention to reform. They have to make amends to the victim too wherever possible.

Greenwood has got a long way to go before all of those boxes are ticked, imho.

South West Sky Blue

Off to Getafe.
Wondering how that will be received in Spain, considering the controversy around Rubiales at the World Cup?
Can see it not being greeted too well…..

Last edited:

hamertime

Looks like they are welcoming him with open arms. Hopefully he can get his career going again, I wonder if he could play for England again one day.

skybluecam

What on earth is there to investigate?

Pretty sure players insult each other on the pitch every week, unless it's discriminatory don't see what the league would do about it.

Users who are viewing this thread