Mason Greenwood (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Honestly lads, this morality points system is crazy, just wanted to tweet about Mason Greenwood but all the posts have been reserved for the 1000+ brigade who’ve been going on since the Marlon King days, won’t even get a shot at Wembley at this rate.
Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing

clint van damme

No, and I suppose that precludes me from any and all social activism in the future.

Not that I should be even supporting Coventry at all, there was a perfectly good Southern League team right there on my doorstep. Shameful.

You said it!

Grendel

OK, so let's suppose we were to sign a similar character in the next few weeks. Would you stop going then?

I assume SBT is male so I think the more relevant comparison would be Lucas and people like her

clint van damme

Has he even shown an ounce of contrition on all this? Maybe something to acknowledge that his language and behaviour in the transcript alone is deeply wrong?

My guess, and I'm not judging the girl, but by her staying with him and starting a family its exhonoration in his eyes.

David O'Day

Brave? 🤣 Haven’t you embarrassed yourself enough on this thread?

Get back to calling out those ‘typical’ women……
Ok fella, you must of missed the bit were I explained that I would feel the same if Usain Bolt had said they same thing.

Also the only mention of "typical women" seems to be from you fella, so you talk about embarrassing myself? You've had an absolute stinker there mate.

Is that what you think they are? Typical women? Ok mate

LastGarrison

Ok fella, you must of missed the bit were I explained that I would feel the same if Usain Bolt had said they same thing.

Also the only mention of "typical women" seems to be from you fella, so you talk about embarrassing myself? You've had an absolute stinker there mate.

Is that what you think they are? Typical women? Ok mate
Cringe.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Think he is finished, United will pay up his contract, throw in a few more £ and have him sign an NDA and no other club will touch him, not even sure an overseas team will take him with the risk of sponsors pulling out etc

David O'Day

“we have concluded that the material posted online did not provide a full picture and that Mason did not commit the offences in respect of which he was originally charged”

Would love to see how they reached that conclusion
To be fair the charge was "attempted rape" and that doesn't happen in the audio.

So they are right in that.

*Once again this is not me saying he is innocent, just commenting on the charges the CPS brought against him.

David O'Day

Going by the full statement by the United CEO they say there is a longer version of the audio which may be the additional evidence referred to by the CPS when they dropped the charges.

*once again I am not saying he is innocent

Users who are viewing this thread