Match Day Thread - Sky Blue Sports & Leisure Limited and Others -v- Coventry City Council and Others (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Hopefully Gilbert will be following up and questioning Duggins and Ridley.

In particular Duggins claim that the councils great strength is partnership working, does he not recall that the reason we ended up with SISU was the councils refusal to work with any of the other interested bidders.

Similarly with Ridley throwing out the taxpayer line again.

Not likely to make much difference in the grand scheme of things but frustrates me when those on certain sides are allowed to speak unchallenged.

singers_pore

No, I am being realistic. The same was said when I said Dale Evans was full of shit from the start. "You just dont want SISU to go" type shit. That turned out well also.

I'll be celebrating later if we win, if we lose I probably will be pissed off.

Nice try at twisting the attention away from the point I made though. What next? I am on SISU's payroll, I am Tim Fisher? Scrape the Barrel.

Straw man fallacy

Magwitch

Hopefully Gilbert will be following up and questioning Duggins and Ridley.

In particular Duggins claim that the councils great strength is partnership working, does he not recall that the reason we ended up with SISU was the councils refusal to work with any of the other interested bidders.
Who was the ruling party in 2007 ? don’t think it was Duggins lot

Captain Dart

SISU knock back, part XII

Adge

Hurrrrrrahhhhhh! Let’s appeal the appeal to see if we can get an appeal.
giphy.gif

skybluetony176

Interesting that they’re doing it on the hush hush this time. Normally they’ve been telling us on the steps of court that it’s wrong and they’ll appeal blah blah blah. I was starting to think that maybe they wouldn’t appeal, should have known better. I can only assume that they don’t want to advertise that in contrast to their bragging they don’t batter people in court afterall. This is probably very embarrassing for them.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I doubt anyone knows here the inner thinking within SISU. I sense in the saga so far "the establishment" are not on the side of SISU. Hard to see that changing from an outside perspective.

I wonder whether SISU perhaps think they have to try everything to appease their investors.

Liquid Gold

People laugh when they hear the phrase 'batter people in court' but what sisu mean by that is constantly keeping them tied up and jumping through processes more than actually winning court cases. Of course they'll go down any legal option they can.

Colin Steins Smile

I doubt anyone knows here the inner thinking within SISU. I sense in the saga so far "the establishment" are not on the side of SISU. Hard to see that changing from an outside perspective.

I wonder whether SISU perhaps think they have to try everything to appease their investors.
It’s not the establishment, but producing actual evidence that SISU has a case . So far the laws of our country say NO!

Users who are viewing this thread