Michael Doyle re signing for City (3 Viewers)

Otis

giphy.gif

Grendel

He seems to have left the room.

Astute

Right had to take him off ignore for a minute to get this.
This is where he accepted the bet then tried to add terms and conditions.
He was called out on that and told never came back to accept the bet was black and white like Grendel and Astute did.
What bet was that?

Must be doing well as I haven't lost one on here yet :D

Grendel

Dongle still out of the room I see.

When will he return with a grovelling apology I wonder?

covmark

He was called out on that and told never came back to accept the bet was black and white like Grendel and Astute did.
Embarrassing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

hill83

Things like this are why I love the internet.

Dongo, admit you've made a mistake, apologise and all will be forgiven. I'll still take the piss now and again though.

Esoterica

Things like this are why I love the internet.

Dongo, admit you've made a mistake, apologise and all will be forgiven. I'll still take the piss now and again though.
Just to limit it and keep it reasonable, you're only allowed to take the piss on weeks where Doyle has played a league game.

shmmeee

Mate you’ve done yourself here. Reading comprehension fail.

hill83

avb-andres-villas-boas-spurs-jpg.4935

Otis

Mate you’ve done yourself here. Reading comprehension fail.
I think what Dongo has said is that the thread he wanted to refer to where he believed FP said something different has since been deleted.

All we have is what we can see on here though isn't it and that doesn't back him up at all.

Nick

Administrator
I think what Dongo has said is that the thread he wanted to refer to where he believed FP said something different has since been deleted.

All we have is what we can see on here though isn't it and that doesn't back him up at all.

He linked to this thread as proof, he quoted words from this thread as proof.

Grendel

It appears he’s gone all Lord Lucan

Grendel

can somebody summarize for me the dongo bet so i dont have go through pages on the thread of reading please lol.

He case out with typical bollocks that Doyle isn’t fit enough to play a lot of games and I’m sure said Vincenti can take over when rested. Given fitness is something no one can argue on about Doyle some of us said we’d bet him he’ll make at least 75% of Games.

Dumbo dongo said FP welched the bet when he was the first to take it - no conditions - Dongo then makes lies and character assimation of FP as he can’t read properly.

To summarise - Dongo is a clown and now is in hiding.

Grendel

We can always find it and reactivate if he gives us a clue.

His evidence is the quote he supplied - he’s an idiot.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
He case out with typical bollocks that Doyle isn’t fit enough to play a lot of games and I’m sure said Vincenti can take over when rested. Given fitness is something no one can argue on about Doyle some of us said we’d bet him he’ll make at least 75% of Games.

Dumbo dongo said FP welched the bet when he was the first to take it - no conditions - Dongo then makes lies and character assimation of FP as he can’t read properly.

To summarise - Dongo is a clown and now is in hiding.

thank you grendal, i suppose those 3 close games in a row for doyle by 3rd game he saw egg on his face built a rocket and hid on the moon lol.

Grendel

BackRoomRummermill

Its all about putting money where your mouth is ......... nothing worse than someone who renegades a bet, its like incest

I followed through with Baimou bet and lost

Users who are viewing this thread