Match Thread Millwall (1 Viewer)

Tartan Specials

Haha, I once refereed a game in Auchtermuchty which not even the players tried to pronounce! I was educated in how to pronounce the east coast classics like that one, Kirkcaldy etc
Respect! As an ex EK Thistle juniors fan I was aware of the presence of the Third World 'people'! I used to go to Firhill with a guy from Bo'ness who happily said 'twa, yin and seevin'. I'm a supporter of independence, but sometimes......!

Londonccfcfan

shall we explore your comments in Shipley before kick off

No need. I stand by them.
Hindsight i was wrong he played his part and im very happy about it. robins takes the credit.

Still would have played allen ahead of him. And i dont think the idea of bringing on Giles worked as some seem to think. he was a passenger for last 30 mins.

Allen would have been better option as sub also.

Brighton Sky Blue

Respect! As an ex EK Thistle juniors fan I was aware of the presence of the Third World 'people'! I used to go to Firhill with a guy from Bo'ness who happily said 'twa, yin and seevin'. I'm a supporter of independence, but sometimes......!

Firmly opposed to that, but living near Dundee meant we could always go to a game then get 'twa onion bridies' at half time. Even better was going to a Dunfermline/Falkirk game and having the home end wave their shoes at Steven Pressley in the dugout!

Tartan Specials

Firmly opposed to that, but living near Dundee meant we could always go to a game then get 'twa onion bridies' at half time. Even better was going to a Dunfermline/Falkirk game and having the home end wave their shoes at Steven Pressley in the dugout!
We'll agree to disagree on that! Think you might have for your ends mixed up as Presslyey
No problems with that. I live in the 'Rangers End' of Dumbarton Rd in Partick. Happy to invite you up here when they win the League. After about two hours of their 'celebrating' I suspect you might change your views. Anyways, PUSB. Btw, I'm off the Pill and Dabo can have my babies! 😀❤️

stevefloyd

I have slated Shipley of late and rightly so based on recent performances, I am big enough to say he had a decent game today... if he played and improved on that performance like tracking back when he lost it he would get more plaudits...He seemed to play with a bit more confidence today and almost made a tackle

Johhny Blue

Anymore space in the middle and you could fit

"Spot on, they are getting away with murder without us being there to throw some fucks into them. The cunts don't have an ounce personal pride, i fucking hate modern day footballers, pampered, overpaid cunts." this is gold.. our meltdowns don't reach this level!
I like “only one game this season Cov have not conceded” there’s good homework

Brighton Sky Blue

We'll agree to disagree on that! Think you might have for your ends mixed up as Presslyey

No problems with that. I live in the 'Rangers End' of Dumbarton Rd in Partick. Happy to invite you up here when they win the League. After about two hours of their 'celebrating' I suspect you might change your views. Anyways, PUSB. Btw, I'm off the Pill and Dabo can have my babies! 😀

It was a 'You've only got one shoe!' chant that I've never seen before or since! Had many friends from both sides of the independence and Old Firm divide but sadly out of touch with the majority since I moved away. What I found frustrating was that I agreed with them on basically everything else, had a great time at games, but when it came to national identity were polar opposites.

There are wankers on both sides of the Old Firm in my experience but being English means I was on the receiving end of just the one side!

Tartan Specials

It was a 'You've only got one shoe!' chant that I've never seen before or since! Had many friends from both sides of the independence and Old Firm divide but sadly out of touch with the majority since I moved away. What I found frustrating was that I agreed with them on basically everything else, had a great time at games, but when it came to national identity were polar opposites.

There are wankers on both sides of the Old Firm in my experience but being English means I was on the receiving end of just the one side!
Hang on, you just said you were Scottish! Fook it aw, anywhas! I thought we were great today and especially chuffed for Dabo - honestly thought that's the best I've ever seen him play for us considering the opposition. Really confident about staying up.

Brighton Sky Blue

Hang on, you just said you were Scottish! Fook it aw, anywhas! I thought we were great today and especially chuffed for Dabo - honestly thought that's the best I've ever seen him play for us considering the opposition. Really confident about staying up.

I meant Rose was a Scotsman!

Tartan Specials

cc84cov

I think paxmans comment that Hillsner could be challenging his place in the team a true winner for the dongle “talking absolute bollocks award” 2021 already
David O’Drivel thinks we don’t need a striker & CcfcSparks wants Danny Drinkwater

both don’t watch games 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ccfcisparks

David O’Drivel thinks we don’t need a striker & CcfcSparks wants Danny Drinkwater

both don’t watch games 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m convinced you don’t watch games either. All you do is read a comment on here and spout out exactly the same in response. That’s why your opinion is so fickle. The SBT Parrot.

cc84cov

What's your weird obsession with claiming people don't watch games when they have an alternative opinion to you? (please don't make another thread on it, a comment will suffice)
Their views are so far wide of what’s actually going on it’s clear they don’t watch them

cc84cov

I’m convinced you don’t watch games either. All you do is read a comment on here and spout out exactly the same in response. That’s why your opinion is so fickle. The SBT Parrot.
You was gutted at the end to not come on here to be proven right that we didn’t fuck it up

Joker

ms639

couldn't be more accurate, awful posts and then offers people out for a fight or claims they don't watch games if they have an alternative opinion

Ccfcisparks

You was gutted at the end to not come on here to be proven right that we didn’t fuck it up

Joker
SQUAK SQUAK

giphy.gif

cc84cov

couldn't be more accurate, awful posts and then offers people out for a fight or claims they don't watch games if they have an alternative opinion
Yeah well accurate lol he was on here earlier waiting for the team to fuck up so he can gloat...you keep backing him tho you sausage 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread