Match ThreadĀ Millwall (2 Viewers)

Johhny Blue

[QUOTE="Londonccfcfan, post: 2165006, member:

Picking up points against teams below you keeps you up!!! Superb start.
[/QUOTE]
Not if youā€™re in last place
Ā 

Johhny Blue

FWhat a win!! Most aesthetically pleasing performance since Mowbray era. We played them off park

No exaggeration to say we had 8 or 9 goalscoring chances. Csnt believe it was yet another rnailbiter. We have to stop giving away pens!!

But finnaly we streetwise least 10 mins wasted so much time and some good blocks.

Dabo hamer sheaf joint motm. O hare not far behind but he missed yet another 1 on 1 lol. But o hare is class so people sayong waste of money are idiots. Same idiots who say can we cancel shears transfer! If we get him for 750k-1 million it is a SNIP! Absolute class player

Biamou came up trumps in those last 10 mins

We can be midtable for sure.

PUSB!!!

P.s watching Dabo and hamer reminds me of hadhi and chippo. Just such quality o can already feel how much I will miss them when they leave/go afcon lol

How the fuck did you spell ā€œaestheticallyā€ correctly? Did you get a new spellchecker for Christmas?
Ā 

procdoc

I thought we lost you after you made thst embarrassing Danny drinkwater thread mate im Glad you come back after you went into hiding for a few days šŸ˜
If we somehow signed a premier league winning international who is still only 30, Iā€™d personally be delighted. Youā€™d prefer a league one level target man, each to their own. Both could be good signings, both could be flops. But on pedigree alone I know who Iā€™d rather sign
Ā 

cc84cov

If we somehow signed a premier league winning international who is still only 30, Iā€™d personally be delighted. Youā€™d prefer a league one level target man, each to their own. Both could be good signings, both could be flops. But on pedigree alone I know who Iā€™d rather sign
Oh dear

Your on the wrong account mate this isnā€™t your @Ccfcisparks account šŸ¤£
Ā 

cc84cov

Considering myself and Ccfcsparks views often differ I donā€™t get the comparison? I only need one account to air my views. Iā€™ve never seen you make a balanced, well thought out post.
Least I donā€™t need 2 accounts to back myself in a argument šŸ¤£ absolute fool get ya head down son šŸ˜†
Ā 

mrtrench

We are now top of the relegation pack, although Milwall have two games in hand. Bit of a gap now if we are progress and join the mid-table pack.
Ā 

Garryb80

Have you asked yourself why no team seems to want him or play him ...
Ā 

Grendel

Have you asked yourself why no team seems to want him or play him ...

Well he had issues at villa and wasnā€™t good enough to get into the Chelsea team anyway

Heā€™s not coming here but if he is true to his word and wants his career back on track you would take him. Heā€™d instantly be the best player ability wise weā€™ve got. I think thatā€™s the only point being made and itā€™s not really an argument.
Ā 

Garryb80

Well he had issues at villa and wasnā€™t good enough to get into the Chelsea team anyway

Heā€™s not coming here but if he is true to his word and wants his career back on track you would take him. Heā€™d instantly be the best player ability wise weā€™ve got. I think thatā€™s the only point being made and itā€™s not really an argument.
One of the big strengths right now is team cohesion. Adding him would ruin that instantly
Ā 

skyblueinBaku

You canā€™t blame sky blue in Dorset. He always likes to be fashionably late
I don't watch dodgy streams, I follow the game through BBC text updates and they are always a few minutes behind the action.
Ā 

Users who are viewing this thread