MILO (2 Viewers)

martcov

I am not talking about questions for visitors when they arrive at immigration. I am talking about the process for getting a visa when you want to move to a different country on a long-term residents visa.

Obviously you have never been an immigrant so you have no idea about the visa process.

And I am not talking about questioning only Muslims. Those questions should be posed to all potential immigrants. But of course, you want to deflect it into a conversation about race.

No I don’t want to talk about race. I just don’t like your idea. I live in a foreign country and am applying for citizenship of that country. So I would describe myself as an immigrant.

singers_pore

There are millions of Americans that think homosexuality should be criminalised and that blasphemy should be punished. Judge Moore says that 9/11 was a punishment from god for not following his laws. Millions believe crap like that. There are many similarities with hard line Christians. The Koran is a virtual copy of the Bible in some places and just altered a bit to fit Mohammed‘s tribes‘ agenda.

At what age do you think these questions be asked? Children of 10 sitting with a lie detector? Seems to me to be a very sick idea for several reasons.

Completely agree with your first paragraph.

Regarding your second paragraph, I think it is sick to let in people who want to destroy our liberal values. The people who want to kill apostates, Jews, and gays. Are you ok with letting them in? If not, and you are not prepared to use a polygraph, how would you stop them from getting in?

singers_pore

No I don’t want to talk about race. I just don’t like your idea. I live in a foreign country and am applying for citizenship of that country. So I would describe myself as an immigrant.

But you like the idea of immigrants entering the country who wish to destroy our liberal values ... okay. Obviously you are not living in a Muslim country otherwise you wouldn't be so naive.

clint van damme

Completely agree with your first paragraph.

Regarding your second paragraph, I think it is sick to let in people who want to destroy our liberal values. The people who want to kill apostates, Jews, and gays. Are you ok with letting them in? If yes, and you are not prepared to use a polygraph, how would you stop them from getting in?

I agree about letting people in with those views, though America is already full of people who subscribe to them.

singers_pore

I agree about letting people in with those views, though America is already full of people who subscribe to them.

There is a very small number of Americans with those views. If you are going to claim that America is full of them, you will need to provide some statistics. The Pew research survey shows that those views are not commonly held in America but are commonly held in many Muslim countries.

martcov

But you like the idea of immigrants entering the country who wish to destroy our liberal values ... okay. Obviously you are not living in a Muslim country otherwise you wouldn't be so naive.

Where have I said that? As I pointed out, people like Judge Moore, Donald Trumo and Steve Bannon wouldn’t pass your test to protect liberal values. And they are already there.

clint van damme

There is a very small number of Americans with those views. If you are going to claim that America is full of them, you will need to provide some statistics. The Pew research survey shows that those views are not commonly held in America but are commonly held in many Muslim countries.

I don't know what the figures are but you know as well as I do there is a strong fundamentalist Christian element in America who hold those views.
Of course there are many Islamic countries where those views are more widely held and I disagree with that viewpoint no matter who holds it.

Grendel

Neither would Hitler be by your logic as he wasn’t Aryan.

He espouses Nazi beliefs, he’s a Nazi.

You are a racist, an apologist for bigots, and not too bright though, so I understand why it’s caused you trouble.

Lol says the clueless buffoon who could not even make it as a school teacher and believes food prices went up 20% in one year.
As for accusations of bigotry and racism - that is so absurd its off the scale.

ccfchoi87

I agree, but you have to admit that the child abuse cover ups by the catholic church are absolutely disgusting.

Of course, ask anyone Irish Catholic of a certain age and they would tell you what went on. Their parents however would not believe it and probably still don't if they're still around.

dancers lance

Christians like Roy Moore and priests like 13 year olds who still believe in Santa.
If you'e been a good kid all year, priests will give you a special treat at Xmas confession, you can put your hand through a little hole and rub Rudolph's shiny nose.

dancers lance

Lol says the clueless buffoon who could not even make it as a school teacher and believes food prices went up 20% in one year.
As for accusations of bigotry and racism - that is so absurd its off the scale.
Ad hominem statements instantly undermine any point you are trying to make, you or I may not agree with a Shmmeee on certain things but using a personal attack against someone to try and undermine the argument is futile. I'm not aware of his history but if he didn't make it as a school teacher (for whatever reason) so what?

Users who are viewing this thread