MILO (1 Viewer)

dancers lance

“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish. Picture all experts as if they were mammals. Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence. Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.” CH

singers_pore

“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish. Picture all experts as if they were mammals. Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence. Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.” CH

It was a massive loss for humanity when CH passed away. He was a true hero to millions.

singers_pore

So enlightened ... in contrast, here is an advert in a Pakistani newspaper warning people about the punishments for blasphemy, etc. The punishment is death for anyone who dares to insult the Prophet. Ok, I will go first. According to the Hadiths Mohammed raped a child.

It's also noticeable that they define hate speech as anything that offends a Muslim but they do not include any of the hatred espoused by groups like ISIS.

Attachments

• Newspaper ad in Pakistan.jpg
    Newspaper ad in Pakistan.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

dancers lance

So enlightened ... in contrast, here is an advert in a Pakistani newspaper warning people about the punishments for blasphemy, etc. The punishment is death for anyone who dares to insult the Prophet. Ok, I will go first. According to the Hadiths Mohammed raped a child.

It's also noticeable that they define hate speech as anything that offends a Muslim but they do not include any of the hatred espoused by groups like ISIS.

You can't be a victim of hate speech if you are an atheist, this is an extra special divine right reserved only for those who believe in religious ideology, or as I prefer to call them, stupid twats.

singers_pore

You can't be a victim of hate speech if you are an atheist, this is an extra special divine right reserved only for those who believe in religious ideology, or as I prefer to call them, stupid twats.

That last line made my laugh out loud. Have you seen the comedian Jim Jeffries? He has this routine where he says "It's fine if you want to be religious, but you just gotta know that makes you a dumb c**t." It sounds funnier when he says it!

dancers lance

That last line made my laugh out loud. Have you seen the comedian Jim Jeffries? He has this routine where he says "It's fine if you want to be religious, but you just gotta know that makes you a dumb c**t." It sounds funnier when he says it!
I don't always agree with him on other things but when it comes to religion, me and him must have been separated at birth. Jim Jefferies: ‘If you’re religious, I’m sure you’re nice but you’re slowing us down’ Christians are like a thirteen year old kid who still believes in Santa.

dancers lance

Gazolba

Depends on whether you believe the words in a book written by men for men thousands of years ago.
I haven't read all ancient religious scriptures by a long chalk, but I bet pretty much every single one is misogynistic in its thinking.
There were a few ancient cultures where women were regarded as the superior sex, but I suspect the concept of religion was foreign to them.
Lots of Gods were women though, just Google 'Goddess'.

clint van damme

his USA gun law routine is superb.
Says for all the shit he gives religion he's received hardly any hate mail, said when he did his gun law routine it was off the scale how much he got.

singers_pore

Americans are mad about their guns. If Islamism takes off over here like it has in Europe it's going to be absolute carnage because the terrorists are going to be going round with semi-automatics rather than knives.

shmmeee

He wouldn’t make a good Nazi - he’s married to an African American male!

Neither would Hitler be by your logic as he wasn’t Aryan.

He espouses Nazi beliefs, he’s a Nazi.

You are a racist, an apologist for bigots, and not too bright though, so I understand why it’s caused you trouble.

shmmeee

Americans are mad about their guns. If Islamism takes off over here like it has in Europe it's going to be absolute carnage because the terrorists are going to be going round with semi-automatics rather than knives.

“Going to be”??

Might have missed a little incident in Las Vegas.

singers_pore

“Going to be”??

Might have missed a little incident in Las Vegas.

Yes, there is some speculation about whether or not that Las Vegas attack might have involved a gun trade with Islamists. The official version says that it was a lone gunmen so I didn't count that as a Jihadi attack.

There would be fewer people killed in all these attacks if guns were not so widely available in the US.

clint van damme

Yes, there is some speculation about whether or not that Las Vegas attack might have involved a gun trade with Islamists. The official version says that it was a lone gunmen so I didn't count that as a Jihadi attack.

There would be fewer people killed in all these attacks if guns were not so widely available in the US.

Speculation where? Infowars?
Are all the other mass shootings suspected of having Islamist involvement as well?

martcov

singers_pore

Are all the other mass shootings suspected of having Islamist involvement as well?

Well there seem to be some doubts about the official version of events. For example, multiple shooters were clearly heard and it seems very strange that the gunman (gunmen) fired for just 10 minutes given that they had more than 20 guns in the hotel room. I don't recall where I saw the speculation that the dead guy was involved in gun running to the Islamists. As I said before, it was simply speculation and I didn't put much weight on it.

But getting back to my original point (great deflection by the way), do you not agree with me that it will be carnage if the Islamist problem spreads to the US where guns are so freely available? At the moment we have mass shootings every few months (far too many I know). If guns were as widely available in Europe as they are in the US, I reckon there would be mass shootings every week.

martcov

Well there seem to be some doubts about the official version of events. For example, multiple shooters were clearly heard and it seems very strange that the gunman (gunmen) fired for just 10 minutes given that they had more than 20 guns in the hotel room. I don't recall where I saw the speculation that the dead guy was involved in gun running to the Islamists. As I said before, it was simply speculation and I didn't put much weight on it.

But getting back to my original point (great deflection by the way), do you not agree with me that it will be carnage if the Islamist problem spreads to the US where guns are so freely available? At the moment we have mass shootings every few months (far too many I know). If guns were as widely available in Europe as they are in the US, I reckon there would be mass shootings every week.

Christians are shooting Christians- even in churches. Black on black shootings. Police on black shootings. Black on white shootings. Every day, every week. But, let’s ban Muslims. That will make the US safer.

martcov

How do you hear multiple shooters? Different guns maybe.

martcov

Yes. White people don’t do bad things like Sandy Hook which people suspect was rigged by Obama who is black, and so it is pretty obvious that people suspect that Muslims were involved somewhere. Alex Jones will say that the anti white, liberal MSM are hiding the facts from Americans.

singers_pore

Christians are shooting Christians- even in churches. Black on black shootings. Police on black shootings. Black on white shootings. Every day, every week. But, let’s ban Muslims. That will make the US safer.

Mass shootings take place every few months in the US. What you describe are not mass shootings. They are incidents which are primarily attributable to the ridiculously lax gun laws in the US.

I am not in favor of a total ban on Muslims. I am in favor of making sure that anyone entering the country does not have extremist views. For example, we could ask them: Do you think that homosexuality should be criminalized? Do you think that people should be executed for insulting religious prophets? Do you think that apostates should be killed? If they answer yes to questions like that, then they don't come in. The accuracy of their answers can easily be checked using polygraph tests.

I have been an immigrant in 3 countries for most of my adult working life and I would not object to such questions when applying for entry.

Would you object? If so, why?

martcov

I always find it puzzling that people cannot let others criticise Islam without jumping to it's defence but will crucify Catholicism at any opportunity

Who is defending Islam? People like Alex Jones make things up to either justify lax gun control or the stupid Muslim ban - that doesn’t ban people from the most Muslim country. I am pointing out that Muslims are the least of the US murder problem. The number killed by Islamists ( leaving out the one off on the WTC ) is negligible in comparison with what is really going on. Inventing Muslim involvement to deflect from the actions of a typical Trump voter is scraping the barrel.

clint van damme

It's not deflection, you're basically making things up and I've called you on it. Fair enough, it's just idle speculation but as the States already has a massive problem with mass shooting s perhaps it would be better to concentrate on preventing them rather than a threat that isn't actually happening.

singers_pore

It's not deflection, you're basically making things up and I've called you on it. Fair enough, it's just idle speculation but as the States already has a massive problem with mass shooting s perhaps it would be better to concentrate on preventing them rather than a threat that isn't actually happening.

What have I made up? Nothing. You were the one that introduced the Las Vegas shooting not me.

The Islamist threat is actually happening in Europe but people like you are unwilling to name the problem. Why is that?

clint van damme

Mass shootings take place every few months in the US. What you describe are not mass shootings. They are incidents which are primarily attributable to the ridiculously lax gun laws in the US.

I am not in favor of a total ban on Muslims. I am in favor of making sure that anyone entering the country does not have extremist views. For example, we could ask them: Do you think that homosexuality should be criminalized? Do you think that people should be executed for insulting religious prophets? Do you think that apostates should be killed? If they answer yes to questions like that, then they don't come in. The accuracy of their answers can easily be checked using polygraph tests.

I have been an immigrant in 3 countries for most of my adult working life and I would not object to such questions when applying for entry.

the questions on the ESTA application are now starting to ask questions more searching questions but to be honest, you could just lie.

singers_pore

the questions on the ESTA application are now starting to ask questions more searching questions but to be honest, you could just lie.

Not if it was backed up with a polygraph test. Those tests are very accurate.

Moreover, the questions on the ESTA application do not cover things like: Do you think that homosexuality should be criminalized? Do you think that people should be executed for insulting religious prophets? Do you think that apostates should be killed?

Another deflection from you then. Quelle surprise.

martcov

Because it would cause massive queues and would offend me. Stupid questions to which I would say „of course not and none of your fxxking business“. But you mean only questioning Muslims not white people - I think. How you could determine a Muslim by looking at him is also questionable. people like Judge Moore wouldn’t be allowed in and he is backed by the president of the USA.

It is different when people apply for citizenship. Then they have to accept the constitution.

clint van damme

What have I made up? Nothing. You were the one that introduced the Las Vegas shooting not me.

The Islamist threat is actually happening in Europe but people like you are unwilling to name the problem. Why is that?

I didn't introduce the Las Vegas shooting, but you mentioned unfounded speculation that it was something to do with Islamists.

You are correct, there is a threat in Europe, so surely that is more worthy of discussion than totally fabricated theories on the Las Vegas shootings?

To say I am unwilling to name the problem is nonsense. I've spoken about it on several threads.

singers_pore

Because it would cause massive queues and would offend me. Stupid questions to which I would say „of course not and none of your fxxking business“. But you mean only questioning Muslims not white people - I think. How you could determine a Muslim by looking at him is also questionable. people like Judge Moore wouldn’t be allowed in and he is backed by the president of the USA.

It is different when people apply for citizenship. Then they have to accept the constitution.

I am not talking about questions for visitors when they arrive at immigration. I am talking about the process for getting a visa when you want to move to a different country on a long-term residents visa.

Obviously you have never been an immigrant so you have no idea about the visa process.

And I am not talking about questioning only Muslims. Those questions should be posed to all potential immigrants. But of course, you want to deflect it into a conversation about race.

clint van damme

Moreover, the questions on the ESTA application do not cover things like: Do you think that homosexuality should be criminalized? Do you think that people should be executed for insulting religious prophets? Do you think that apostates should be killed?

You're talking rubbish, it's not deflection. The ESTA now asks about involvement with terrorist organisations it never used to, not the same as the homosexuality question but along the lines of trying to find someones beliefs.
If it's backed up by a polygraph that's fair enough, but if it's not then someone could lie like I said.

I'm sure the gay community are touched by the alt rights sudden concern for homosexuals

martcov

There are millions of Americans that think homosexuality should be criminalised and that blasphemy should be punished. Judge Moore says that 9/11 was a punishment from god for not following his laws. Millions believe crap like that. There are many similarities with hard line Christians. The Koran is a virtual copy of the Bible in some places and just altered a bit to fit Mohammed‘s tribes‘ agenda.

At what age do you think these questions be asked? Children of 10 sitting with a lie detector? Seems to me to be a very sick idea for several reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread