More CCC/Wasps/CCFC Angst (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Wasps know they are failing to integrate into the community - another juvenile stunt no doubt ably assisted by the puppets in the media. Where is Simon by the way - he seems to have gone all PWKH on us.

Nick

Administrator
People have said from the start about the bias towards them, they just get the "tinfoil hat" conspiracy crap.

Without going into a Thorn debate, it reminds me of when people pointed out months in advance he was useless. More and more people seem to be noticing this though, with things like Wasps taking over commentary on DAB.

Captain Dart

Is it my imagination or is there more Wasps stuff than CCFC stuff today?

hill83

Wasps know they are failing to integrate into the community - another juvenile stunt no doubt ably assisted by the puppets in the media. Where is Simon by the way - he seems to have gone all PWKH on us.

Busy doing two page spreads on pubs his mates run probably.

Nick

Administrator
Within the next 24 hours, there will be a statement passing the blame onto CCFC / Cov Rugby / Bees. Can pretty much guarantee it.

Grendel

Nick

Administrator
Is it my imagination or is there more Wasps stuff than CCFC stuff today?

Not as bad as this:

advert.gif

jimmyhillsfanclub

The "lordsummerisle synopsis" does it for me.....concise & to the point.

Beyond a joke - the natives should start revolting.

The natives have been revolting for years.......

....come on, someone had to insert lame Friday punch line.

Happy Friday Folks......

Grendel

People have said from the start about the bias towards them, they just get the "tinfoil hat" conspiracy crap.

Without going into a Thorn debate, it reminds me of when people pointed out months in advance he was useless. More and more people seem to be noticing this though, with things like Wasps taking over commentary on DAB.

Oh they have completely "owned" the local media from day one.

The CET I can get as they need revenue and see that in them. Still the clear instruction to ban Gilbert from here is a cowardly act and Gilbert himself clearly has a piece of straw for a backbone.

It's cwr that I don't get. It's obvious the suppression on it regarding negativity to wasps.

That's why the hierarchy of the trusts zeal to jump into bed with them is most disappointing. They should have from day one urged the blanket boycott of wasps matches and given cwr stance urged no phone calls or texts to their shows unless all coverage is removed.

Wasps are the biggest threat to the clubs long term existence and it's about time everyone realised this.

Samo

I text in to CWR asking why Wasps were preferred on DAB, needless to say it did not get read out.

Grendel

Apparently there is something CCFC related within the capsule.

I am sure there is - it's the fact it doesn't get any coverage that's the concern - there should be nothing from wasps in there.

Nick

Administrator
Oh they have completely "owned" the local media from day one.

The CET I can get as they need revenue and see that in them. Still the clear instruction to ban Gilbert from here is a cowardly act and Gilbert himself clearly has a piece of straw for a backbone.

It's cwr that I don't get. It's obvious the suppression on it regarding negativity to wasps.

That's why the hierarchy of the trusts zeal to jump into bed with them is most disappointing. They should have from day one urged the blanket boycott of wasps matches and given cwr stance urged no phone calls or texts to their shows unless all coverage is removed.

Wasps are the biggest threat to the clubs long term existence and it's about time everyone realised this.

What did shane Oconnor think of Wasps / ccc?

Grendel

I'm not so sure! A dead wasp might have sent a very poignant message.

It's a free ticket to park in Italias swamp (sorry car park)

Grendel

What did shane Oconnor think of Wasps / ccc?

That's a good question - he was very reluctant to speak about them at all when employed by CWR.

An avenue we should explore.

skyblueinBaku

Guys, get a life. It's a kids time capsule. LOL

Nobody picked up on the real story that Wasps are now maintaining the CCFC garden of remembrance.

Isn't it possible that maintaining the garden of remembrance is one of the terms of the lease?

skybluetony176

Don't see why. Surely even the most ardent Wasps and CCC fans on here (Hi Italia, Tony) would agree that we should have been included in the time cap.

And not forgetting the SISU "fans" (Torch etc.)

It's stupid that two franchises to the City teams are going in it but the two teams who were born in the City aren't.

Grendel

Guys, get a life. It's a kids time capsule. LOL

Nobody picked up on the real story that Wasps are now maintaining the CCFC garden of remembrance.

LOL - It's on the land they lease - is that the best line Nicky has fed you -- tell him he must do better

Users who are viewing this thread