Nations league (1 Viewer)

covmark

agree, they are competitive and evenly balanced. Just a shame its all on friggin sky
Shite ain't it. Even the Switzerland friendly was on Sky. Usually the friendlies are on itv. Pisses me right off that we can't watch our national team for free.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

Shite ain't it. Even the Switzerland friendly was on Sky. Usually the friendlies are on itv. Pisses me right off that we can't watch our national team for free.

Should be a given.

Gazolba

I can watch it where I am - with Spanish commentary.

no_loyalty

Anyone heading to Croatia for the England game, even though it's a behind closed doors match?

CJ_covblaze

Anyone heading to Croatia for the England game, even though it's a behind closed doors match?

We considered it but decided against it in the end. Flying out to Spain tomorrow night. Can’t stomach watching it knowing we should be there and we’re not through no fault of our own. Hoping we land to the news that we’ve won. Would’ve been my 50th consecutive England game.

Otis

I reckon if they conjured up a new competition and had just one team in that whole new competition and that one team was Scotland, they'd still finish second in their group.

CJ_covblaze

I reckon if they conjured up a new competition and had just one team in that whole new competition and that one team was Scotland, they'd still finish second in their group.

They could be looking at relegation to League D. That is abysmal.

Edit: It’s not abysmal, it’s fucking hilarious.

CJ_covblaze

How can anyone hate international breaks?
C490B197-2021-4D45-A693-EF7EAF4A7871.jpeg F9B8F49C-124E-4D08-B684-2EEE483BDB16.jpeg 6387F2DB-4698-4573-BD36-6677174B5037.jpeg 2B4E2B6B-AFE0-42EA-89FB-136C7629622C.jpeg 19633335-5B65-4706-A21C-F4C37E5564F1.jpeg

Nick

Administrator
Couldn't really give a shit about the international break as it doesn't affect us anyway. :)

CJ_covblaze

Germany losing to Holland at half time and bottom of their group as it stands. If it stays like this they’re in deep trouble. A loss in Paris on Tuesday would put them of the verge of relegation. Low is living a charmed life. I’d be very worried right now if I was a Liverpool fan.

CJ_covblaze

3-0! See ya Joachim. The writing’s been on the wall for a few months now.

CJ_covblaze

Otis

And fair play to Gibraltar! Their first win. 1-0 in Armenia.

The Armenians had a staggering 35 shots in the match.

SlowerThanPlatt

Gibraltar are actually in decent form, they’ve won 2 of their last 4 games now, the other one was a 1-0 friendly victory against Latvia.

Last edited:

Covstu

Not that I avidly watched the internationals but I normally had it on whilst doing work at night. Now I can't with this friggin Nations League due to sky! Whilst its much better quality to watch, it doesn't mean shit when you cant watch it anymore!!

Things that should be free to access and watching your country is one...

CJ_covblaze

Not that I avidly watched the internationals but I normally had it on whilst doing work at night. Now I can't with this friggin Nations League due to sky! Whilst its much better quality to watch, it doesn't mean shit when you cant watch it anymore!!

Things that should be free to access and watching your country is one...

Uefa removing it from terrestrial TV says all you need to know about them.

Otis

Wow!

Stat just come up about Raheem Sterling.

Last England goal Oct 2015.

Since then, in 27 appearances he has had just 4 shots on target. 0 goals.

In the same period for Man City he has 97 appearances, 34 goals and 82 shots on target.

stupot07

Wow!

Stat just come up about Raheem Sterling.

Last England goal Oct 2015.

Since then, in 27 appearances he has had just 4 shots on target. 0 goals.

In the same period for Man City he has 97 appearances, 34 goals and 82 shots on target.
Wtf????

Users who are viewing this thread