Nations league (1 Viewer)

Otis

USA are also ranked in the top 25 which is all we need to know about that. I'll ask you again. How many times have you seen him and the other two you mentioned play live?
Kane's positioning and knack of finding space in the 6 yard box is a great talent to have for sure.

He may well overtake Rooney in the all-time goal stats if he can stay healthy.

Liquid Gold

Kane is a funny player because he's not particularly strong, quick, technical, good in the air or on the ground, he just has that knack of scoring goals and being in the right place. Something that you can't put your finger on. I can see why he wasn't thought much of in the Spurs youth system as he probably didn't have any attributes they look for in young players.

To clarify I'm not saying he's bad, he's absolutely world class, there is a reason they've been going on about him in Spain all season.

Otis

Yup, tough game, but that's what we need.

If we want to compete with the best we need to beat the best.

rob9872

Yup, tough game, but that's what we need.

If we want to compete with the best we need to beat the best.

Dedication's what you need!

no_loyalty

Holland look a really decent side now, I watched them beat Germany and France, they have some real quality.

itsabuzzard

Actually it's the Netherlands. Holland is just a part of the country. And before anyone gets on my case, I was corrected myself on this by a grumpy Dutchman.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

Users who are viewing this thread